A/N!!! (new book?)

Hey readers! I was just curious about a book idea that I had a long time ago and wondered if any of you would be interested in seeing it be written... 

Basically its about a forest nymph that ends up living with a teenage boy (yes its a romance;)).

This is the beginning of the first chapter if you are interested!

Speio.

Golden rays danced across my fingertips as I reached toward the sky. The sun was going to set soon but still made it's way through the opening of sequoia leaves high above me. I felt light as a lily pad, letting the pond hold me up and absorb me as if I were nothing but the water itself. I closed my eyes and felt myself completely succumb to nature.

I felt a small breeze graze my collarbones and then my name being called softly. I opened my eyes and rolled over to find my friend Pirene sitting on the edge of the pond in a patch of grass so long I could barely see him. When he noticed that he had finally caught my attention he chirped in appreciation. "Speio! I've been searching for you for goodness knows how long! I'm in need of your assistance! Oh please Speio you always give the best advice."

"What is it Pi?" I asked as I lifted myself up from the cool water and into the humid air. The little sparrow always seemed to be troubled about something but I didn't mind helping him.

"Well that's the thing you see," he fluttered his wings until he was at eye level with me, "I'm not really sure what it is."

"Well where is it?" I asked as I wrung out my thick hair and stepped onto the bank, loving the way the mud tickled between my toes.

"Just over the valley," I followed him as he started towards the West. "I'm telling you Speio, it's like nothing I've ever seen before."

Curiosity raced through my veins as we ascended the hill. With Pirene looping through the trees next to me I raced across the forest floor as silent and steady as a fox. The sun was steadily sinking but Pi and I didn't stop. Soon we reached the peak of the hill and began our descent. It was harder to move as swiftly while going downhill but we eventually made it to the bottom of the hill and what we found made my heart stop.

(The rest of chapter one is on my profile!)

lmk what you think:)