// chapter six

"Noona, how long is it going to take them?" Asked mark for the 10th time.

"I said, they're coming--oh look. There they are!" I exclaimed as I recognized Jennie's figure from a distance, with 3 tall girls walking along side, constantly smiling at each other.

I waved my had at Jennie who noticed my flamboyant movement as Mark pretentiously smirked beside me.

"Hana!" Shouted Jennie as she and  the others walked speedily towards me.

Though Jennie and I had only spent a couple of hours at the rave, we both were very good friends. Everything went so well and it was as if we've known each other for a long time. We talked a lot and we've shared quite deep secrets. We even forgot we had our boyfriends' watching over us. Jennie an I never had the chance to see again since they moved back in New Zealand with Mingyu to finish college. So seeing her right now is really heart warming and satisfying. The smile on her face brightened up my day.

"Jennieeee!" I retorted, getting up from my seat as I welcomed them with a tight embrace. Everyone huddled up and laughed while Mark was irritated with our squeaky and high-picthed voices.

"Aaah. Jinjja yebbeuda!" Said Seulgi as she eyed me from head to toe with a smirk on her face. "ah you too seulgi-ya!" I answered as all of us sat together at the table that Mark was seated.

"Who is this?" Asked Sorn, pouting her lips cutely, brushing her shoulder with mine. "This is Mark, my little brother" i answered, emphasizing the last word as mark's face contorted with indignation.

"First of all, I am not your brother and second, I am not little." He answered through gritted teeth. I ruffled his hair as he hit my hands away unattractively subsequently making the girls giggle.

"Watch your tone boy," I said, drastically rolling my eyes at him. "He's so cute Hana," said Jisoo, placing her elbows on top of the table while fondling the tips of her hair, twirling them around her fingers.

"Anyways, why did you want to meet us Han?" Started Jennie.

"I just want to hang with you guys. You know, spend time and all" I answered.

"You know what Noona, i'll just make a quick call with a friend of mine." Mark interposed as he ascended from where he sat, with both of his palm facing down the table. "Okay." I replied flashing a reassuring smile.

"Yah, the Rave Festival is coming! Want to come?" Interjected seulgi, pursing her lips afterwards. "Ah jinjjayo?" Jisoo said.

"Let's go!" I exclaimed, getting pumped up.

--

Mark's POV

[a/n: sorry for the sudden point of view change ;(]

Hastily pacing from one corner to the other, I patiently waited for my friend to accept my sudden call. It's been minutes since I have been dialing this number and no answer since then. I just feel like throwing my phone away.

He probably won't bother answering the call since my number is new and I'm probably recognize as an unknown number and I could've just easily texted him that I am Mark Lee but I am just too lazy to do so.

A call is much easier though it's very time consuming but hell I care, Hana is still probably chatting with those awkwardly good looking girls.

Call Answered

"Finally you answered!"

"The heck-- who are you?"

"Annyeonghaseyow. Yogin Murr Lee from the foreign swaeger section"

"Don't try too hard to speak in Hangeugo Mark. You don't sound that good."

"Bro,"

"What?"

"I'm with Hana and her friends,"

"She has friends?"

"Yah. I think the other one was named Jennie. I don't know--"

"Dude I know! Where are they anyway!?"

"Dude talk softly,"

"I just want to see you guys right now!!!"

"no you can't! You should not!"

"Okay okay. But why did you push through Korea?"

"I thought you planned to go to Europe."

"We talke about this Mark lee"

"Let me explain first,"

"First and foremoest, It's because she wants to! I did a lot of persuading okay? but even with those statistics and cause and effects, she's not convinced at all."

"But why now?"

"I don't know either. It was her idea okay!"

"Let's meet right now or maybe tomorrow. I have a lot of things to tell you.

"Dude, are you crazy?"

"You don't need to hyung."

"I will be speding most of my time with Noona and I don't want anything to go wrong. Everything has to be perfect and if you will interfere again, then we both know what I'll do to you."

"Okay, chill dude. But expect me to suddenly appear randomly okay?"

"Fuck off,"

Call Ended

"Who was that?" The moment I realized it was Noona's voice, I instinctively  hid the phone behind me and turned to my heels with a forced close-lipped smile.

"Mark. Who was that?" She repeated once more, this time with a stern face. "That was my friend!" I answered, avoiding her eyes.

"But why were you mad at him--"

"How long have you been there? How much did you hear?" I interrupted her as I advanced towards her with a wrinkled forehead.

"Woah easy down boy, I just arrived. The girls had already left so I had to find you" she explained, looking directly at my eyes with droopy eyes.

"Anyways. Let's go get a massage therapy," she added.

"Yeah whatever," i answered as I hung my arm around her neck while ruffling her hair.

--

[a/n:]

ANNYEONG YOREOBUN! it's been a while since i last updated so here is a double chapter update! Tell me, what do you think about this story so far? Is it quite dragging or boring? Should I write long chapters like this?