// chapter twenty-three

[a/n:]

when ur only hope is photoshop. hi that's me and ty by the way HAHAHAHAHHAHA ASGSHEKSOWMSO I WILL NEVER HAVE A SELCA WITH HIM TT_TT

[[TAEYONG’S POV]]
It wasn’t my choice or my decision to easily exchange her for something worthless. I know for a fact that I myself couldn’t even imagine doing it to her but what else can I do? I can no longer neglect my parents after what I have done to them.

I’ve been very rebellious towards my parents and I have caused them a lot of trouble since then. But still they expected a lot from me. I don’t understand them anymore. I mean, they were even surprised by my sudden decision of being uninterested with the family’s business but why are they letting me do something I don’t want to?

I gave up this life for her because she is also my life.

But I didn’t anticipate that I would eventually give her up despite the risks I’ve taken. I didn’t realize then that I am grievously anguishing her for what I have done. I mean, letting go of something you’ve been keeping and taking care of for almost all of your life to someone, whom you know who’s certainly no good, is the hardest thing I’ve ever done in my entire existence. It almost felt as though something in me was being taken away.

I am incomplete and I’ll never be complete again.

For sure she’s in pain right now. She’s probably wishing to just let me die or something. She might think I’ve been playing with her all along. She probably might want to strangle me to death but a part of me is saying that she might know the very reason why.

She might know that I didn’t do everything intentionally; that i love her so much. I just hope that joseph is firm with his agreement. I just hope that Joseph will take care of her now that I’ll be definitely erased from her life for good.

Do I feel guilty? Of course I do. Who wouldn’t be? But it’ll all be up to Joseph to how he will handle things starting now.

I wonder how she is.

Taeyong:
Na Joseph, how is she? How did she react?

Taeyong:
Yo bro.

Taeyong:
Are you together right now?

Taeyong:
It’s already evening, let her eat dinner already.

Taeyong:
Don’t  let her eat ice cream yet.

Joseph:
DAFQ

Joseph:
You’re not supposed to contact me anymore.

Joseph:
Idk where she went.

Joseph:
She left me when I told her about the agreement

Taeyong:
The fuck you told her?!

Taeyong:
OUR PLAN WAS JUST TO SIMPLY TELL HER THAT I WAS IN A RELAITONSHIP WITH JENNIE.

Taeyong:
WHY THE HECK DID YOU HAVE TO MENTION ABOUT THE CONTRACT.

Joseph:
Now now, easy boy. She looked ok about it so don’t worry.

Joseph:
SHE DESERVED TO KNOW THE TRUTH.

Taeyong:
No. SHE’S CERTAINLY NOT FINE ABOUT IT

Taeyong:
Where is she right now?!

Joseph:
I said i don’t know!

Joseph:
SHE PROBABLY RAN AWAY AND WENT HOME. IDK DUDE.

Joseph:
BUT WHEREVER SHE IS LEE TAEYONG, GO FUCKING FIND GET BECAUSE A CONTRACT IT A CONTRACT. SHE’S MINE NOW.

Taeyong:
I WILL DEFINETLY GO LOOK FOR YOU. FUCK U.

Taeyong:
I SHOULDN’T HAVE TRUSTED A FUCKTARD LIKE YOU

Taeyong:
YOU SAID YOU LOVE HER BUT WHY ARE YOU HURTING HER?!

Joseph:
NO DUDE. YOUR’E THE ONE WHO HURT HER.

Joseph:
YOU’RE THE ONE WHO BEGGED ME TO SIGN THE CONTRACT SO IT WAS YOU WHO MADE EVERYTHING WORSE. YOU’RE THEONE TO BE BLAMED HER ENOT I

Joseph:
BECAUSE I SIMPLY FOLLOWED AND OBEYED OUR REGULATIONS AND TOLD HER THE TRUTH BEFORE SHE FINDS OUT HERSLEF. IT’S MUCH COMPLICATED WHEN SHE DOES SO.

Joseph:
NOW EXCUSE ME, I STILL HAVE A FLIGHT.

Joseph:
By the way, tell mr and mrs. Lee Congratulations.