// chapter twenty-eight

My eyes are being sealed with a soft fabric and taeyong's clammy fingers. I hesitantly take steps forward, clueless to where we are heading. I chuckle to every strange and weird noises taeyong and i emanate yet it feels like the entire zoo is in my stomach.

"Where are we going?" I said as my hands trailed to taeyong's arms behind me. "Aish. just stop moving too much. your armpits are starting to wet again." he teased, lightly propelling me forward. "Ahhh jinjja just tell me. I am dead curious" i snorted unattractively. "I said wait!" he exclaimed.

"Taeyong what are you up to," I said in a shaky voice, starting to worry. "Could you like just shut the fuck up because you know this is for you. I know you have common sense so I know you have an idea to what I'll be doing" he snapped, giggling. "OKAY OKAY." I answered in exasperation.

I unexpectedly tripped over something which made me almost lose my balance. I groaned in frustration as I heard taeyong mumbling nonsense. "Almost there," he whispered.

"Hana...Dul...Set..."

Taeyong them removed the cover on my head and once they were untangled, I had a hard time recovering my normal sight. Everything was a blur and the only thing I got a vision was taeyong's black hair in front of me. I rubbed my eyes gently with my knuckles, still, everything was unclear but I felt as if the vicinity was a familiar one. I momentarily received goosebumps when Taeyong held both of my shoulders from behind. He rested his chin on top of it and crooned. "While you were recovering, they were unexpectedly reconstructed the area,"

Thrilled, I hurriedly blink a couple of times to immediately regain my vision and when I did, an impulsive smile painted on my face the moment I saw the playground with complete structures and newly painted fences. Like a little kid who found an unopened candy bar on the floor, I skipped and hopped while clapping my hands while taeyong was bickering behind me with a disdain expression. "I know you're happy and all but act your age. You're embarrassing me,"

"You're embarrassed with what?" Mark then emerged from the left corner and hung his arms on taeyong's shoulder. "Aren't you supposed to be celebrating with her?" he added, making me momentarily stop from being pumped up. "Noona! Chukhahaeyo." Mark approached me with wide arms as I noticed taeyong reaching out for the hemline of Mark's shirt.

"Y-yah. Learn to respect the newly weds dude." Taeyong said through gritted teeth, pulling back mark in full force. "Dude are you like in your fantasy again? technically, you're not yet married. psh" Mark said with an annoyed expression. "Anyways. Noona, how are you going to handle the company now that the throne has been passed to you?" Mark said. "She's going to do great so go away Mark Lee and let us have our moment here. Dickhead" Taeyong transferred beside me, wrapping his arm around my waist, holding it tightly. "Here we are again. Hyung, I am not going to steal her from you okay?" Mark defended, lightly pressing his temples with his fingers.

"Nah. I still don't trust you." Taeyong retorted, rolling his eyes. "What are you still doing here anyway?" he added, squinting at mark. "Wow. you could've just said thank you for the company. If it weren't for me, you Noona wouldn't have escaped the hospital at this hour when instead she's supposed to be discharged tomorrow" replied mark. "Then I believe that you should go away" Taeyong answered, gesturing Mark to move along. "Fine I will!" mark said, turning to his heels.

Just when Mark took a step away from us, he had to spin around and say "Oh yah Noona. Have you told him already?"

Taeyong's piercing black eyes darted to Mark. His face contorted in perplexity and then he gawked at me with furrowed brows. "What does he mean by that Hana?" Agitated, I flinched before I had to answer Taeyong reluctantly. "Uh... the thing is.... I'm going back to Vancouver the following 2 months. "

"B-bwo?" taeyong stammered, surprised. "Why?" he added, pouting his lips. "I'ts almost a year since I've been here in Seoul--Sinsadong. I can no longer extend because no one's personally handling the company back at Canada." I explained.

"Damn it and this family business of ours." he muttered, looking away from me. "I'm sorry..." I said, holding his hand. "Aniyo. It's okay." he replied right away. "Are you sure?" I said.

"At least we now know how to properly waste and spend our last few weeks together. don't we?" He answered, drawing our clutched hands to his chest. "At least we can already assure we won't be alone again." he added.

Mark pretended as if he was throwing up and said "I guess I'll go now. Annyeong Noona! Annyeong pabo"

"Pabo?!" Taeyong teasingly said, throwing mark the stereotypical ninja hand gestures. Mark then took off, chuckling.

"it's just you and me... and this old two lonely swings." Taeyong said, pulling me closer to the rides. Perching while holding the chains of the swing, I unconsciously snickered. "What's funny?"

"Nothing. I can't believe we still go to this place." I said, lightly moving my body from back and forth. "This is barely the only place in Seoul I can actually be myself. Aside from it's being isolated for a couple of years, it holds the most precious memories of you and I as young, reckless, irrational and stupid children. I never knew that this very place, the place where we first met as enemies of the sand box, could actually be the same place where we actually be sharing good times." I added.

"There you are again, getting sentimental. If I were you, don't put meaning into everything because you can easily get hurt. "Taeyong answered, flicking my forehead with his finger. "Like how I hurt you" he continued, sticking his tongue out.

--

OMAGHAAADDD AAAGGGHHH <3 <3 I REALLY ENJOYED WRITING THIIISSS AAAHHHHHHH <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 I CAN'T STOP SMILING :3 :3 :3 should I add more taeyong and hana moments???? O_O