// chapter twenty-nine

Being sentimental towards everything is never a good attitude for a person to posses, especially when we are very well oriented that nothing in this world is permanent. You easily get attached to something that's meaningless. Lee Taeyong made it crystal clear that you cannot simply forget someone just because they hurt you once; just because they made the wrong decision. Even if people would say it's unrighteous for me to give him another chance despite the dilemmas and havoc he has given to me, I would still end up choosing him no matter what the circumstances. I mean, I could've chosen to let go and move on again. I really could've but for me, we met, whether by accident or not, for a reason. I know it's not much of a big deal but it is for me. That's what happens when you always put meaning to everything you do and everything happening around you.

"Gorilla. Congrats on your discharge." Taeyong said, ruffling my hair with his hand. "Where should we celebrate?" he added, burying his hands in the pockets of his pants. "teokkboki?"I replied confidently, brushing my shoulder with his. "that's so overrated. Let's eat something we haven't eaten." He said in a thick voice as clustered of smoke emerged from his mouth due to the vicinity's low temperature.

"ah. I know. Come--" Taeyoong grabbed my wrist and pulled me with his frigid hands. "Yah where are we going?" I scowled, stepping firm on the ground to stop ourselves from moving forward. "What's wrong?" He said with slumped shoulders, letting go of my hands.

What's wrong?

"Eobseo" I replied ebulliently while flashing a reassuring grin. Taeyong's eyes was filled with worry and uncertainty. "We're now okay. We are going to be okay." TAeyong crooned, holding both of my cheeks.

"Noona! Where are you going?" Both taeyong and I's heads turned to Mark's voice. Although it was kind of muffled since it was coming from a far but it was audible enough for taeyong and I to notice. "What the heck are you doing here dickhead?" Said taeyong, stepping in front of me, holding me back as he eyed mark from head to toe. Mark, catching his breath while slouching, holding on to his thighs, shot taeyong an annoyed expression which made him hiss in sarcasm. Rolling his eyes, taeyong poked Mark's forehead hard and made him momentarily lose his balance. "Ya what's your problem?!" Shouted mark, attempting to act tough in front of us. "Why are you here?" Answered taeyong through his teeth. "I was suppose to take her home." Mark replied, feigning a tight close-lipped smile. "Ya. Gyeokjong hajima. I'll take her home. You can do your home work now," said Taeyong, lightly pushing mark  away from me. Irritated, Mark swung Taeyong's hand and held his wrist, raising it between them. The two threw eachother death glances that it almost felt like they're gonna melt because of the intensity.

Disturbed, I ran across them, blocking them both with my hand, unable to decide to whom I will side on. "Get out of here gorilla! I'm gonna teach this kid a lesson."

"What the heck taeyong. What did he ever do to you that you treat him this way?!" I scoffed, furrowing my brows. "Molla. How bout you ask him yourself?" Taeyong answered, lowering his guard by releasing his clenched fists.

Mark, looking uneasy, suddenly went sedate. He was basically avoiding my eyes for he had been looking downwards the whole time I was speaking. "Mark. What did you?" I asked, gently stroking my fingers through his hair.

"I don't know what's wrong with LEE TAEYONG but all I know is he got fucking envious and jealous when you asked me to buy you pads and help you take a shower when you felt awkward with the male nurse. AND TO THINK THAT WAS JUST ONE TIME" mark exclaimed with wrinkled forehead. "By one time you mean the whole week?" Taeyong retored sarcastically. "You could've just called Aunt sue," he added, folding his arms tightly acorss his chest. "Dude, i helped her take a shower but I wasn't with her! I was simply holding her dextross and towel from the outside and whole week? Seriously? YouMre exaggerating already. Also, I would have called aunt if she wasn't with Jisung at daegu! Dumb ass." Mark shouted.

Holding in my chuckle, my lips quivered as I forbade myself from letting loose of my boisterous laughter. "What are you smiling at?!" Scoweled taeyong, flicking my forehead. "It's natural for a boyfriend to get jealous," he continued, snorting unattractively.

"Anyways mark, you go ahead." I said. "Bwo? But you're supposed i be resting back at home." He answered with worried eyes. "I'm okay mark." I replied, resting my palm on his shoulder. "You sure noona?"

"The fuck she is sure mark lee. Get lost already." Taeyong interjected, holding both of my shoulders and shifted my body towards him. "Annyeong noona! Get home early"

"Ya kid. Find yourself a girl friend." Teased taeyong as he hung his arms across my back, holding my shoulder as my body glued to his. "I will dickhead," he answered, finally walking away.

"I'm hungry," i said as i leaned my head on his shoulder. "Ara ara." He answered,pulling me closer to him as we both walked out,smiling.