// chapter thirty-two

"Ya gorilla! What's taking you so long in the bath room?! My skin feels sticky already and I'm on my towel and it's so cold!" I shouted, continously knocking on the sliding door in front of me. "Shut up! You took a bath last night and I didn't! I deserve a one hour extension in your tub" she retortednin indignation as her voice echoed. "Tch! Bbali!" I whined. It's already an hour since she has gotten in there and I sense the germs running happily all over my body. Thou shall wash them out asap.

"Hana! For goodness sake-- chankaman," I paused for a while when something triggered me while thinking of how to make her come out without using force. Scrutinizing the bath room door, I came to realize that I can unlock it from the outside. Mischeviously grinning, I silently sauntered out of the room and took out the safety pin from the drawer beside the television. Once I had it in my hands, I hurriedly returned with the pin on my hand while holding on to my towel.

"Hana, if you still won't come out. I swear I will get in and take you out of there. and even if you're naked, I'm still gonna wrap these ams around you."BWO?!"

"Wait I am done!"

She then hastily pulled the door but Unfortunately, for me, I was crouching and working on the knob. Once the door swung open, I directly fell to the floor and felt the strong impact between the hard tiles and my shoulder.

"Aigoo!" I hastily stood up, still grasping on my towel. "What are you doing?" Hana stammered, slowly moving away from me. Having the sense of teasing and annoying her, I seductively gawked at her lips and licked mine to simply distract her from the awkward topic. The tips of her hair were rested in her front and it was still soaking. I carefully advanced towards her, attempting to pin her against the cold wall of the room. She took a step back which eventually made her collide with the surface behind her. She tightly clutched her robe with both of her hands as she covered her face with her clammy hands.

"Aish. How old are you? Why do you even act as if we're still high school students?" I croaked in a very thick and low voice, eyeing her from head to toe. "Ya. I could marry you any time but if you still see me as taeya , the whimpy ass kid you knew back then, then I might waver my plans" I jokingly said. "We're at the perfect age to be couples and to have a family you know." I added.

She sarcastically smiled at me with lazy eyes and raised brows. "Ani," she answered, heaving a sigh through her nose. Unexpectedly, she hung both of her arms on top of my shoulder blades and fondled my back with her fingers, sending goosebumps all over my body. She then recklessly shook my hair, adorably scrunched up her nose and said, "I'm still getting used to this so let me be. One day, I'll be able to act as a mature person. In fact, you should make the most while I am still acting cutely because you might wake up one day, I'll be demanding you a lot of things early in the morning." 

Speechless, my jaw dropped in surprise and Hana slid out of the room, winking at me. "Ya! Since when did you learn all of that?!" I shouted. 

Aigoo.

Just as I turned the lever for the shower, warm water poured and I felt the satisfaction from the water. but i knew something was missing: Music. 

"Ya! Kingkong, get my phone pretty please," I shouted, pausing from carefully rubbing my shoulder. "Eodi?!" she answered. "Ah...it's in my bed!"

"Found it,"

I then heard Hana's footsteps getting nearer. I unlocked the door knob, lightly opened the door whilst hiding behind it. I was about to receive my hand phone but an unknown number appeared through the screen: someone was calling me. "I'll answer it," Hana said as she pressed the button carefully. She drew the phone between her shoulder and cheeks while she was brushing wretched hair. 

"Ne? Who is this?"

"A-annyeong...is this Lee Taeyong's number?"

Hana's eyes grew wider however she still managed to squint her eyes at me. "Ya, who is it?" I asked, turning off the water as of the moment, wrapping myself with my towel. "I don't know but it's a girl" she replied, pouting her lips. "give it to me then," I answered, grabbing the phone out of her hand. "Wait, let me talk to her."

"Ne, this is his number? Wae?" 

"Ah...are you perhaps... Hana?"

"Ne. Jega Hana. Song Hana. Wae???"

"I just want to ask how you two have been.'

"Ya. Yeoja, tell me first who you are."

"Ahh. Nae ireum?"

"Of course your name!"

Abruptly pulling out the phone from her hands, I dragged it towards me and decided to answer it for her. Hana's temper is out of control lately. This could be another prank call and she might think I'm being a dick head again. Aigoo..

"Ya, this is Taeyong. who the heck are you?"

"Ah... Taeyong"

My heart pounded real fast when I recognized her familiar and nostalgic voice. I clenched my hands in to a fist and said

"What do you want?"

"Nothing--"

CALL ENDED

"Taeyong... Who was that?" Hana said in a shaky voice as I notice her quivering lips. "She's no one. Hurry and Change, we're going to eat fish cakes. Arasseo?"

"Ani. Tell me, who was that?" she insisted.

"That was.... Cheska"

--

YA'LL KNOW WHERE THIS IS GOING RIGHT BUT DON'T WORRY, I ALREADY KNOW HOW TO END THIS HAPPILY..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

OR NAH

JK AHAHAHHAHA I LOVE YOU ALL.