//chapter twenty

[a/n:]

Miss taeyong and hana? hihi it's been a while and finally! I'm back!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I'LL BE GRADUATING JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL ALREADY.  OIELKSHFBKJSDMGVCB ARSNGDV anw, tell me how's been your week. :D

Here's a cute ty as a gift from me to you! hihih

--

My Aunt, Mark, Jisung and I were invited  by a friend of my mother,whom I just heard of from eavesdropping aunt Sue's conversation through the phone, to be present at the Lighting Festival at Gapyeong-gun which will fall this 6 PM and we're asked to stay for the night with them and leave first thing in the morning. Aunt sue had to close her shop the whole afternoon because of this sudden and unexpected invitation from whoever it was but mostly because aunt likes to socialize and entertain people and she believes that the mom's friend was comfortable and approachable. She closed the coffee shop to consume half of the day to look good. Yes. I mean, what a good way to waste your time instead of being productive.

It's not like I have a choice or anything, after all, I find Light Festivals cool. It's like the heavens are just right before you. Anyways, Mark had to come along not because he wants to but because Jisung wants him to be around as well. It's been a month since the last time Mark and I had an actual and proper conversation and we just had to be seated in an adjacent seat on the bus. Why didn't have it to be built individually?! Jisung and Aunt were seated on the left side of the bus while we were directly opposing them. 

Mark chose the seat near the window so he had most of the views but he didn't look like as if he was entertained or anything. He looked blank and empty. Probably because of my presence. During the trip, I somehow had washed out the thought and the fact that Mark and I had a misunderstanding and end up unconsciously calling his attention and  spilling him lame ass jokes which would make me face slap my face so hard in embarrassment.

I wanted to talk to him so bad but I was too guilty and ashamed to even speak to him as if I have not done anything that would hurt him. Taeyong might actually be right that he didn't simply leave me because I walked out while we were having a serious conversation(more like yelling). Maybe he was frustrated with me because I was over looking.

I don't want to sound rude but it's not my fault that I don't have feelings for him. I mean, I barely think of any future that He and I will have. I simply see him as my little brother and if he wants to  level things up, then he'll have to endure my stubbornness. You can't easily force someone to love you back just because you love them too. It doesn't work that way and I don't play that kind of game. I'm sick of that already. 

*Phone Ringing*

"Ah who could this be," I fished out my hand phone from the pockets of my snap back and lazily pressed the answer button when I read Taeyong's name in the label.

"Bwo?!" I abruptly said in a whisper. Mark skipped in his seat when I did so which made him dramatically roll his eyes and hiss through his teeth. I rolled my eyes as well and returned to Taeyong who was constantly naturally laughing.

"What's so funny?" I said. "I wasn't laughing at u stfu," he snapped with shaky voice. Clearly he hasn't recovered from his endless chuckling and I actually found it exasperating. "you stfu," I firmly said with my teeth. i was about to end the call but I over heard his voice through the phone saying "Shiro!" 

"So what is it?!"

"LIGHT FESTIVAL! SEE YOU!" And then he concluded the call. How rude-- wait, Light Festival?!

Nudging unnecessarily, I completely panicked both mentally and physically after knowing that Taeyong was actually going to the light festival but what alarmed me was the thought that he knows where I was heading. It was kind of suspicious and cringe-worthy all at the same time XD

Out of curiosity, I reached out to my aunt and had to bluntly ask her ."Aunt Sue, who invited us to visit at the garden of the morning calm?"

She faced me with a close-lipped smile. "It's the wedding anniversary of Mark's Aunt and uncle" she answered cheerfully. She then leaned back to her previous position and closed her eyes. I pied mark coldly but he was desperately avoiding my eyes.

"Which one?" I softly said, rethinking of what I have actually done to him. Mark scornfully sighed before answering me. "Do I have to tell you?" He replied in a thick voice, looking out of the window with frigid fingers fondling the hemlines of his shirt. "Shouldn't you?" I said.

"Unlce Chanru and Aunt Saeyong" he answered right away, plugging his earpieces. 

HOLY. 

SHIT.

It's Taeyong's parents.

--

Maybe I'll end this book with 30 chapters(?)