// chapter thirty-four

"Taeyonga. Why is cheska always calling your number? Is she like still in love with you? Does she want you back?" I said to myself.

I am rehearsing my epic lines regarding cheska's relationship with my boyfriend. I am locking myself in taeyong's room, waiting for him to come back home from work at midnight. I am basically ready to go to sleep but I am practically uneasy because my girlfriend instincts are triggered by something which made me over think.

As a responsible and concerned partner, i will do whatever it takes to protect Taeyong. I am kind of paranoid especially his time and I usually assume that he's not in work; he's with someone, specifically Cheska. I tend to call him a hundred times and text him every minute though Taeyong would already be pissed with my annoyance, he'd still consider my immature acts. I mean, he should!

"Are you seeing her again? Why are you always late? Am I not--"

"Hanaaaaaaaaaaaa" shouted taeyong a I heard his foot steps on the marbled floor from the outside. Panicking, I hurriedly hid my entire body with the blanket and pretended to be asleep. Who would've known that after hours of practising, i'd end up bein blank as usual.

He then twisted the door knob and carefully opened the door. "Hanikaaa?" He crooned, silently taking steps towards me.

Since his space on the bed wasn't occupied, taeyong took the chanc to perch and stay beside me. With tightly closed eyes, I still faked my sleep.

Taeyong nudged closer to me, ran his fingers through my hair, sighed bitterly and said "sorry. I've been busy with something very important lately."

I tell you, i want to burst already. I can't hold it any longer. I want t scold him already!!!! My blood is boiling right now.

"I seem to have lost track of time. But don't worry, when all will be over, I'll be back to being the childish ty--"

"Bwo?!" I barked, startling taeyong. "Don't tell me you're still helping cheska?! Weren't the phone calls enough already?! Do you really have to see her all the time?! Will you really come home late just to be with her?!" I continued as I noticed my body trembling an my voice shaking in anxiety.

Taeyong's face contorted in confusion and perplexity. He wrinkled his forehead and narrowed his eyes and answered "what the hell are you talking about?!"

"A-aren't you w-with her-r?" I stammered, biting my fingernails.

With furrowed brows, taeyong tsk-ed at my face and replied "of course not!"

"Jinjja?"

"Jinjja."

"Yaksuk?"

"I promise!" Tawyong exclaimed. "Why, don't you trust me?" He added as his shoulders slumped.

"I do but I know what's running in an insane woman's mind and I know what she can do to you--"

"Hanika. My adorable kingkong, i tell you, you can the overly jealouse paranoid girlfriend and easily age or you can be the enthusiastic and optimistic girlfriend and never get lines on your face. You choose." He interposed, caressing my cheeks.

"I'm gonna change and let's sleep together," he continued, getting up from the bed. Grabbing his hand, I shook my head in disbelief, gesturing him to lie down right now.

"I'm so dusty and dirty han,"

I once again shook my head and pouted my lips this time. "Aaaaggghhh." He groaned.

He recklessly threw himself on the bed as he spread his arms wide, hugging me. He nuzzled his nose on the crook of my shoulder which I find ticklish. He then smelled my hair and said "just want for a bit han. Everything will go back to normal soon. Just bear with me for a while."

"Ah. Gwaenchana." I answered. "Can you like not go to work tomorrow? And cook me breakfast and go street shopping with me?" I added, shifting my body to face him. He also budged his body closer to mine. We're basically facing each other now.

"Hmmmm."

"Jebal?" I said in a high pitched tone.

"Ah...." He hummed. "Ok."

"Let me change first," he continued, pinching my nose, smiling mischievously.