Switch

You dropped your chopsticks when a giant smack on the table startled you.
All eight of you at the lunch table glanced up to see Taehyung standing with a massive grin in front of a giant, green plastic cup.
The pleasent scent of strawberries was wafting out of it.
Namjoon sighed. "What is that, Tae?"
Taehyung sat beside you, grinning at Jimin across your shoulder before throwing an arm around you.
Jimin had, to your satisfaction, taken your words into account. He switched the seating arrangements at lunch so he was in between you and the devil.
"So I can be by both of my favorite girls," he had said.
Hani subtly pouted the rest of that day and shot you venomous glares behind Jimin's back.
You wanted to tell her that she shouldn't worry. It didn't matter.
Jimin doesn't see you as a girl.
Way to be bitter, Y/N.
Even so, you were working hard to be more civil to Hani. You consistently ignored her nasty glances without retaliation.
"This is my prize," Taehyung said, drawing you out of your thoughts. He sat in his seat and grinned smugly at all of the other guys, in that way that males did when they were waiting to receive praise for their masculinity.
He turned around in his seat, directing your gazes to a table of girls across the room. They were giggling and blushing while eyeing Taehyung.
He wiggled his fingers at them and their screeches echoed around the cafeteria.
"Your prize for what?" Yoongi scoffed, itching at his hat. You felt bad for all of the boys who had to hide their ears and tails; they were uncomfortable almost 24/7.
"Being a handsome Bangtan Boy?" Taehyung exaggeratedly ran his fingers through his pale blond hair and winked at the girls.
You covered your ears to protect against the screams.
"Yeah, but what is it?" you asked, grabbing the cup to peer at its contents. Bright reddish-pink liquid sloshed around inside for a minutes before Taehyung snatched it out of your hand.
"Mine," he whined. "It's strawberry juice."
Everyone winced when a nasally laugh erupted out of Hani.
"Do you know how much sugar is in there, Tae Tae?" she simpered. "You want to keep that body, right?"
Yoongi's nose scrunched in blatant disgust and Taehyung hid behind your shoulder. He glared at Hani, glancing down at his stomach.
You reached over and patted his flat, hard tummy. "You're fine, Tae."
"Really?" He lifted his shirt up and revealed his tanned abdomen.
The cafeteria exploded with feminine squeals.
Giggling, you nodded.
Jimin kicked Taehyung playfully under the table, laughing with you. "Yah, put that away. No one wants to see it."
Jimin might have, but you didn't miss the way Hani eyed Tae's stomach with a gleam in her gaze. Yoongi was watching too, and the two of you made eye contact, communicating without words.
You chose to ignore it for now, simply laughing as Taehyung pouted beside you. His full bottom lip curled out, becoming three times bigger while his large, beautiful eyes saddened.
"Y/N does!" he shouted, pulling your hand back to his tummy. His skin was warm and the muscles were hard. You were laughing even harder now as he said to Jimin, "How does it feel to have your Muffin cheat on you?"
You slapped Taehyung's stomach, making everyone laugh at the sound.
"Drink your juice," you told him.
Taehyung reached for the juice, only to stop and stare at the empty space where it had been. He turned slowly to his other side to observe the maknae, who was peacefully sipping on the curly straw emerging from the green cup.
Jungkook looked back calmly, not stopping. His wide doe eyes were guilt-free.
The cup was almost half empty.
"Jeon Jeongguk," Taehyung gasped. "You traitor! Give that back."
Jungkook turned his back to Tae and continued enjoying the drink.
"Yah!"
Several things happened at the same time.
Taehyung, determined to get his juice back, lunged at the youngest boy. Jungkook stood as Taehyung moved, throwing his arms out to keep his balance as the other boy crashed into his stomach.
Jungkook's arms windmilled desperately and the strawberry juice flew like a rocket through the air, straight into the chest of the most hated person at the table.
Hani screamed.
Her blouse was stained with a bright red so it appeared as if she had been violently attacked. Her hands hovered over her chest and she danced back and forth between her feet.
It was too funny.
"Hani!" Jimin worked tirelessly to calm her down, placing soothing hands on her shoulders.
You turned quickly, burying your face in Tae's shoulder to muffle your giggles. Hani's horrified face kept flashing through your mind and you couldn't take it.
Yoongi didn't try to stop the loud, choking sounds of amusement as they poured out of his mouth. Taehyung and Jungkook were both biting their lower lips in order to restrain. Namjoon, Jin, and Hoseok were wide-eyes and silent.
"Oh dear," Jin whispered.
"Yah!" Jimin shouted. "Don't just sit there! Help!"
"How?" Hoseok mumbled helplessly.
Hani quit mourning her ruined shirt and looked around the table with a vicious glance.
Her gaze landed on you.
"Y/N, come to the bathroom with me!" she squealed cutely. "I need another girl's help."
A grin spread over Jimin's lips and his eyes gleamed at the suggestion. "Perfect!" he said.
He grabbed you and pulled you up, pushing you toward Hani's beckoning form.
"Bond with her," your friend whispered in your ear as you stumbled past him.
Hani's nails dug harshly into your arm as she took hold of you and turned back to the table with a smile.
"We'll be back in a moment," she chirped.
Shuffling behind her, the two of you made your way to the bathroom through the crowded cafeteria.
The second you were in the bathroom, her smile dropped.
"Take off your shirt," she demanded rudely.
"Excuse me?"
She was already stripping off her skimpy blouse without shame, looking at you with impatient eyes.
"Now," she hissed.
"No," you replied.
Brows jumping high, the devil stalked closer to you and got up in your face. You refused to back down from her.
"I can take your little Chim from you like that," Hani said as she snapped her fingers. "I'd be careful if I was you."
You hated to admit that she was right. You also hated to admit that your trust in Jimin had been wavering lately, and you had developed a sudden fear of losing your best friend.
You couldn't lose him.
"Okay," you said softly. "But it's for Jimin. Not because you intimidate me."
You took off your comfy sweater and handed it to Hani.
She threw her thin shirt at you.
Being chestier than her, her blouse was not only so short that it revealed flashes of your torso as you moved, but the material was pulled tight across your chest.
You looked like a slut, and that was putting it lightly.
Hani was a cute, cuddly mess in your favorite sweater. She preened in the mirror, fixing her hair and makeup.
"Ugh," she said. "Your fashion sense sucks."
For Jimin. You kept quiet.
The two of you emerged from the bathroom and back into the lunch room.
You blushed as a guy let out a wolf whistle when you passed by.
The boys didn't notice you until you were directly upon them. Your shadow alerted Hoseok to your presence.
"Oh!" He spun around, smiling. "Y/N! Did everything go-" His voice cut off abruptly when his eyes landed in your form. "-okay?"
He finished the sentence in a weak whisper, eyes centered on your newly displayed womanly parts.
You usually wore big sweaters or loose t-shirts. Tight-fitting was something you didn't deal well with.
And of course the bright, blood red stain across the front didn't help the attention.
The other boys glanced up as well when Hoseok faltered, gaping at you with dropped jaws.
"Y/N!" Taehyung said thoughtlessly. "You have boobs!"
Their eyes held a mixture of horror and fascination. Shifting awkwardly, you blushed more furiously when a flash of stomach was shown and their eyes darted down to it.
Yoongi's and Namjoon's eyebrows had disappeared into their hairlines. Jungkook quickly moved his gaze elsewhere.
Jin just shook his head, motherly instincts coming out.
He chastised the others. "Don't you look at my little girl that way, you pigs!"
Jimin kept blinking. Open and closed, open and closed, his eyes couldn't seem to focus well on you. Disbelief rolled across his features.
Hani sat next to him and smiled.
"Oppa," she said, but his eyes couldn't be drawn from you.
You sat next to him and crossed your arms self-consciously over your chest.
"Quit it, Jimin," you hissed.
He blinked again, non-comprehensive, and mumbled, "huh?"
Namjoon snapped his fingers in front of Jimin's face. This, combined with Hani's nagging, finally moved his attention from you.
"You switched shirts," Namjoon stated obviously.
"She was so nice," Hani lied with a sweet smile. "She insisted."
When Jungkook, Taehyung, and Yoongi raised incredulous eyebrows at you, you only shook your head.
"I insisted."

_____________________________________________

Jimin's POV

Jimin sat in the coffee shop, staring absently at the wall as Hani babbled on about this and that.
Ever since lunch, he had been distracted. Visions of Y/N in what was basically a crop top danced through his head, confusing him. Her smooth, soft-looking skin dazed him and he had to admit; he hadn't been aware that she was that big in the, ahem, chest area.
Absolutely, Hani in Y/N's sweater was warm and fluffy and cute, but Y/N in Hani's shirt was a piece of art he wanted to admire for a very, very long time.
But she was his best friend.
"Yah!" Hani's shrill bark made him jump. Her voice turned back into its normal sweetness as she said, "Jimin oppa. Are you okay?"
"Mm," he hummed, sipping his drink.
"What's wrong?" she simpered, grasping his sleeve with her slender white fingers.
Jimin stiffened when his body tensed and tightened. Some random nerves inside of him fired and suddenly he could see every minute detail of the coffee shop around him. The previously invisible particles of dust floating through the air were easily visible, as were the small imperfections and cracks in Hani's mask of makeup.
He blinked when the strong scent of coffee beans grew to overpowering and the chattering of customers flooded his ears.
With his improved senses, the world was completely new.
And he could smell her.
Jimin's eyes widened and he leaned forward to Hani.
Was it her? Was she the one?
"Oppa?" Hani said, and Jimin abandoned his chair to kneel beside her. He buried his face in her shoulder, inhaling deeply.
Ah.
The scent was there, though it was a bit faint. A sickly sweet smell was more dominant.
"Are you wearing perfume?" he asked.
"Jimin oppa, get off the floor!" Hani hissed. "We're in public."
"Perfume," he said again. "Are you wearing it?"
Hani sniffed in disdain. "Of course I am."
Grinning, Jimin placed a gentle kiss on her cheek and inhaled the scent of home one last time. It seemed to be stronger on the sweater she was wearing, so he tucked his face into the fabric and took several deep breaths before moving back to his seat.
It was Hani. He was positive now that she was the one for him.
Y/N might hate her, but she was going to have to deal with it.
Hani was staying with him, for good.

[A/N]
Hola!
If you like this story, please comment and/or vote.
Even if you don't like it, please leave a comment so I can know what needs to be improved on and I will always love suggestions, whether it's a plot line suggestion or even a request for another fanfic.
Thanks for the read!
❤️PB