Bitten

Hakubi laid the boy down on the bed carefully not wanting to hurt him anymore than he already was. ' I might have to turn him to save his life ' thought hakubi studying Naruto who's breathing was slow and ragged. Hakubi was shocked that the boy was still alive.

' alright no choice ' he sat beside Naruto and pulled him into his lap. He bit into his own wrist hard drawing blood and put it to Naruto's lip. The boy resisted at first but as to tired to fight as the blood went down his throat and into his veins burning his insides. He struggled in his grasped as tears streamed down his left cheek.

" I'm sorry Naruto but the pain will go away I promise " hakubi said biting into his neck.

Naruto prob

Naruto insides burned like a wild fire that was out of control, he then felt the man sink his teeth into his neck and the his veins felt they would explode then suddenly it was like ice and his heart stopped beating.

No ones prob ( third person )

Hakubi laid Naruto back in the sheets and waited for the transformation to come. Sometimes it took minutes or hours or a few stays anymore and it rejected the person blood.

" haku-kun " called a female voice and he looked up to see a woman who looked to be in her early twenties but really was a century old, long wavy brown hair and crimson red eyes with a extremely pale face. She wore a black jacket over a net shirt and anbu pants with a her headband tied around her leg.

" Kira " he said slightly surprised to see her home early from hunting. " i as wondering if we could go- " she paused when her eyes landed on the three year old on the bed. She saw the to holes in his neck and gave a look to her friend. " you didn't " she was now fully in the room and hand touching the boys cold cheek and the flinched Back.

" I have my reasons Kira " he said now and leading her out the room. " tell the others to not come into this room without my say " he ordered her. " but why ?! He's a child ? He doesn't deserve this kind of fate ! "
She yelled angry.

" you weren't there when I found him! He was drowning in his own blood" he scowled at the vampire who was taken aback by his tone. " now go " hakubi shut the door in her face and let out a tired sigh before going back over to Naruto who was now pale and had dark bags under his eyes.

It's been over thirty minutes now and Naruto hasn't moved a muscle, " come on little bat just accept it " he whispered holding Naruto cold hand.

Naruto one eye slowly fluttered open revealing a crimson red eye only it had a slit like a fox. " Naruto " hakubi said in hope and relief but soon ended when the boy sat up and a red chakra surrounded him.

" wrong " he said in a different voice, deeper and rougher. " who Are you ! " demanded hakubi fangs coming out and jumped back from the imposter.

The wounds healed quickly only leaving scars , " you can't change something that already has demons blood him " he said as hakubi recognized the chakra as Kyuubi and realization dawned on him.

' now it makes since now ! The boy was the Kyuubi container and is hated by the village for something that's not his fault! ' he thought as the Kyuubi stood up and touched his/Naruto right eye. " it seems I can't replace everything " he sighed. " don't worry I can only possess my kit until he wakes up and will take weeks since his blood and my demons blood have combined since he was born along with my chakra but adding vampire blood may kill him or make him Unstable " he explained as hakubi nodded understanding.

" so I only made matters worst huh " he said guilty, for once he tries to help someone but only hurting them in the end.

" yes and no " Kyuubi said. Naruto still young so he will be able to take it on, he will be different though. He will be able to walk in the sun and harder to kill unlike others. He will still need blood to live but other than that's all I know " he said as hakubi stared.

" so anything else I should know ? " asked hakubi, " none I can think of " Kyuubi said.

" though expect changes of Naruto " he said, " okay I will " the vampire said as the Kyuubi smirked. " you better take good care of my kit vampire or I'll make you regret it " he gave a blood thirsty smile that promised pain and it made hakubi shudder. Suddenly Naruto's frail body fell to the ground with a silent thud.

Hakubi put Naruto back in the bed and pulled the cover over him. Hakubi waited patiently for Naruto wake up.