Welcome to the family

It's been three weeks since Naruto went into a coma. Hakubi had explained to his family once they caught word of a new arrival that may be joining them.

( Flashback )

Kira, Lulu, and Toshiro were gathered in the living room.

" the Kyuubi !? " exclaimed Lulu concerned and scared. They knew of the tailed beast and their power of destruction. They were not very friendly with other species and definitely not vampires.

" yes I've spoken with him and he only wants to protect Naruto " hakubi said as Toshiro glared. " and why should we trust him? He's a demon! Demons lie " he hissed.

Toshiro had messy vibrant purple hair and dark purple eyes wearing baggy clothing and a Katana at his waist.

" he's right Haku " agreed lulu arms crossed, Lulu had long silky blue hair that was the color of water, her eyes were the color of blue mixed with red and gold specks. " just wait until he wakes up " Kira suggested as Toshiro glared at her. " and wait for it to kill us " he snapped as hakubi scowled. " I wouldn't have brought him here if I knew he was dangerous " he growled angrily and stomped out the room.

End

Hakubi sat in a chair reading a book when Lulu came in, " lu? " he gave a questioning look. " just wanted to see how bad this demon is " she said looking to the bed were the three-year-old laid still.

" he's the container, not the demon " hakubi glared lightly to her and she ignored him while walking toward the bed. " he's a child " she stared as she remembered what her older sister told her.

" yeah" hakubi sighed closing the book he had Been reading and set it in the nightstand. Lulu sat on the bed and ran and hand through blonde hair that no longer had blood staining it since hakubi washed him up after a few days.

" containers are treated like dirt and seen as the demon not the other way around," he said as Lulu had tears in her eyes.

Just then she noticed the boy's hand move slightly and gasped. " Haku " she turned to the elder vampire who was already up and by her side. " looks like it worked " he smirked as Naruto one eye opened to reveal azure blue slit. Hakubi frowned.

" are you Naruto ? " he asked as the boy gave a small nod while staring up at him as if he was studying him. " you remember me ? " he asked in hope.

Silence

Naruto memory then unclouded and he gasped as the past three weeks came back to him. Kurama and the vampires and the truth about his parents all came flooding back to him.

" Kurama " he found the strength to sit up but it quickly left him and he went limp. His small body was stiff from not moving. " hey not so fast naru " hakubi said. " your safe " he added.

Naruto nodded and noticed a new face he never has seen before. " I'm Lulu but you can call me lu if you want " she smiled warmly at him and he blushed embarrassed. Naruto nodded and was about to speak but his throat burned and he had a strange craving for something but he didn't know what. He remembered kyu telling him he had to drink something to survive but he forgot what it was.

The two vampires noticed and gave knowing looks to each other. Lulu left the room.

" I'm hakubi Naruto but you can call me haku for short, " said the man from before trying to be nice to the boy. " I know everything kyu explained it to me " he croaked out. " mm saves us the trouble to explain it to you huh " he gave a nervous laugh as Lulu came back. Toshiro was also with her too.

He had calmed down a bit after the fight but still wary of the boy.

She carried a glass of human blood in her hands. Naruto could smell it and the craving was too much, small fangs came out and his one eye became crimson red. Hakubi and Toshiro helped Naruto up to a sitting position and lulu fed Naruto who greedily drank the blood. Lulu smiled as Naruto was finished, she cleaned his mouth as a mother would do to a baby.

Toshiro watched silently as Naruto began falling back to sleep.

" Welcome to the family Naruto, " said hakubi tucking him in.