Humor me not

" so how was the graduation Naru ?" Asked lulu curled up in a chair reading a book. " it went fine I passed it with ease " he smiled gently. " sorry I couldn't be there " she said guiltily. " no it's fine you have a good reason " he said as his older sister grinned fangs showing. " so who's on your team " she asked as he groaned.

" pink-haired banshee and duck butt " he answered as she stared at him be laughing. " hahaha those two! Really " she snorted. She never met them but she knew enough from Naruto talking that he didn't like them one bit.

" well on the upside I got Kakashi Hatake " he grinned, " who ? " asked Lulu. " remember that ninja that I use to steal his porn " he said as she nodded. " ohhhh I thought he was anbu " she said as Naruto grinned. " he was he was my guard when I was little " he explained.

Lulu knew of Naruto past but he never went into details.

" guard? " she questioned.

" as in protect me from the villagers on my birthday or any other day really before I met you ... he was the only one nice to me beside a few others to " he explains. " oh is that why you were so happy When you got home huh " said a voice behind him and Naruto jumped up like a cat. Toshiro smirked at his baby brother who glared up at him. " don't do that" he hissed as Kira and Haku appeared joining I on the conversation.

They were happy he became a ninja.

Haku hearing of this Kakashi person was interested. " I should thank this person " he smirked. " huh why it was a long time ago I doubt he would remember " he shrugged picking at his long nails. " alright change of subject let's go hunting in hungry " whined Kira.

" mmmm didn't you already eat? " Asked Shiro who gave a smirk. " shut up that was hours ago and I have a mission tomorrow "she growled at him as Naruto stood up. " I'm also hungry, "he said looking to the clock that read two thirty on it. " come on, " Haku said disappearing into the night.

Time Skip

Kakashi ran over the roofs catching sight of his new student, Naruto smirked as he had his sensei orange book in his hands. ' are all men such perverts? ' he wondered slightly angry for the disrespect for woman.' Maybe I should teach him a lesson ' he thought making his way to the woman's hot spring. He knew it was open 24 hours and that there were a few women there he had no idea why.

He knew one of them as Misaki who was a vampire like him and his family. She lived as a civilian in secret. He landed on the window and aw the woman chatting about with each other. " Misaki neesan " he called to the dark-haired girl who turned around quickly covering her breast as there were a few screams of pervert but soon realized who it was. " Naru! Get out of here ! " growled the vampire blue eyes bleeding red as he threw her the book. " there's this old pervert white-haired man who's been spying on you sis " he lied as he jumped away from the girls just as Kakashi showed up.

" found you " Kakashi yelled not taking notice of twelve or more angry woman in white fluffy towels. " well got to go see Y'all " Naruto disappeared leaving them alone. Kakashi finally noticed the woman behind him. " eh? " he tenses seeing the dark red and purple aura surrounding them.

The dark haired girl was holding his book tightly in her hand and glaring daggers at him. " PERVERT!!!" She screamed as she punched him hard in the face not holding back her true vampire strength and he went flying into the woods.

Kakashi Hatake died xxx, xxx, xxx

( I suck at writing humor so deal with it )