Untitled Part 20

Naruto appeared beside tazuna who was busy trying to convince a group of men to stay and build the bridge. " what's up ?" he asked curiously. tazuna turned to the blond\red head. " they won't work, I've got to get this bridge built as soon as possible! I'm down to thirty men " he explained frustrated. this was there only hope of escaping gaku. naruto looked to the men who were looking worn down and overworked. " well I can help you with that " he said plainly and made a hand sign. " kage bunshin " { think that what it's called can't remember } Naruto yelled and at least a hundred or more clones appeared. tazuna eyes widen in shock and relief. 

" will that be enough?" asked Naruto innocently looking up at the old man who nodded dumbly. " just give them instructions, just don't let them do nothing, there like children when they have nothing to do. don't know how that works because their clones and all, well bye " naruto disappeared into the shadows.

naruto was just coming out of the shadows when he heard a loud thud and a frustrated scream followed not a second later. He glanced over to a small clearing to see Sakura still trying to the tree climbing exercise.  { I know in the show Sakura was the first and easiest to complete the tree climbing in the show due to her low amounts of chakra and more focus etc but let's just say that it takes focus and all her focus is on unimportant things } " you still haven't figured it out yet ?" he asked in disbelief. sakura jumped up in surprise not having heard or seen him coming.

"Naruto! don't scare me like that !" she yelled. " don't yell you banshee!" he growled holding his ears. " well don't sneak up people " she glared. " and no I haven't, it's hard " she admitted looking down at the ground. suddenly the dirt looked really interesting. naruto rolled his eyes and decided for once to take pity on her plus he didn't need her any weaker than she already was. wouldn't due if a teammate couldn't properly do a mission if they couldn't do something as simple as this.

" alright ill help,  " he said bluntly with reluntence as sakura looked up shocked. naruto glared at her. " really " she said ignoring the glare. " just this once, now wipe that stupid look off your face " he snapped irritated. sakura nodded dumbly as the vampire sighed already regretting his decision. " now all you have to do " he started and Sakura paid close attention for once in her life that was Sasuke related.

This chapter was rushed and it's been a while since I updated so I most likely going to go back over this story and edit and etc.