Smile of a gentle angle

Guarding tazuna was boring, the blonde vampire decided to leave a clone in his  place and explored the nearby woods. no one would know he was ever gone. he yawned tired from having to stay up during the day to keep up appearance for his team and client. He found himself in a small clearing full of wild flowers of red and yellow and blue. He didn't know what to call them but they were beautiful. He sat under a tree and quickly fell to sleep in the shade.

unknown prob

A boy with an angelic face was picking certain herbs when he came across a boy with blonde hair with strips of red. he was extremely pale. The boy bent down and reached out to wake him up but two mismatched eyes shot open and grabbed his wrist midway, his grip strong. the blond/red head eyes turned into a crimson color , The boy suddenly recognized him from the team of ninja that fought zabuza a few days. His senses were telling him to run away as far away as possible.

" who are you ?" asked the boy voice low and dangerous. " haku " he answered as he tried to remain calm. The blond/red stared before his eyes changed back to the mismatched colors. he then released him and haku backed up and held his wrist already beginning to form bruises. " sorry " the boy said plainly and stood up. He looked at the sky, " man already been two hours " he mumbled to himself. " so what are you doing ?" he asked. " im picking herbs " haku answered and then turned to a patch of roots and continued picking. " oh , well i'm naruto by the way " he introduced with a small smile. 

Third person prob

Naruto took a liken to haku who was quite pretty for a boy, he was nice and quiet to. " So do you live around here ?" he asked. " yes " haku answered with a gentle smile, " i live with my precious person " he added, " presious ? " asked naruto with a small frown. " yes he is very important to me , i would do anything for him " Haku said standing up and turned to naruto. " do you have anyone precious ? " he asked. Naruto thought for a minute before answering. " yes my family ......they saved me when i was little and took me in as there own " he said truthfully. he didn't know why but he felt like he could trust him.

" i see " haku nodded in understanding.

" well i must be leaving " he said noticing how much time has passed, zabuza must be wondering where he was. naruto nodded and the two went their separate ways not knowing what the future had in store for them.

Here's chapter 18 , i actually enjoyed writing this chapter with naruto and haku though i'm not sure if i want haku to die or not...... i like haku character way too much so i probably won't what do you think ?