Teams

The classroom was loud to Naruto's sensitive ears. It didn't help when Sakura and ino screeching over there Sasuke who glared harshly at them with his dark grey eyes. ' do they ever shut the fuck up ' he thought covering his ears while the pink haired banshee tried to push him out of his seat to get to her ( obsession) but Naruto gave a death glare causing her to back away in fear of the blond/red haired boy.

No one wanted to get on his bad side.

The class remembered there first year when the boy suddenly transferred to the class and some bullies thought it is fun to pick on him but soon regretted it when he nearly killed them.

He was cold hearted and a selfish bastard in their eyes.

" shut the fuck up banshee, " he said coldly as his two mismatch eyes glared at her and she gulped sitting down, she decided she was too young to die.

Iruka sensei came in and took attendance like usual only today was graduation day. " alright class today's the day you graduate and go out to the real world " he said as there was a lot of cheers and excitement going around. ' heh bet half of these humans won't even make it and if they do there die quickly ' Naruto thought laying his head down on the desk sleepy since it was day time.

Yes, the sun didn't affect him like his family who couldn't really go out without a certain spell to protect them. But he had his habits of staying up at night hunting while sleep during the day ( like a teenager playing video games all night and sleep through class 😸I know we all had those habits lol okay back to the story).

Sasuke stared at the boy next to him who slept. Sasuke feared the other in so many ways he couldn't explain it but also saw him as a rival to. Naruto was strong but didn't show it unless needed to. He tolerated Naruto since he never bothered him and plus his fangirls ( shudders ) were too scared to go near him when he's around.

Somehow the teacher keeps pairing them together on projects or seats but he wasn't complaining.

( time skip bout an hour since don't feel like going through the test)

Naruto held his headband in his hand as he walked back into the classroom and took his seat next to Sasuke who was looking out the window. Naruto tied the headband around his neck tightly. ' I'm now a ninja....I'll be able to go outside the village now and see the world ' he thought getting excited as a small smile appeared on his pale face only luck that Sasuke saw it too and Naruto went back to his stoic look and looked the other way glaring at the wall.

Sasuke rubbed his eyes in disbelief, did Naruto just smile? Not once has he ever seen the boy smile, he always glaring at everyone except Shikamaru or Hinata and those other two ... choiji and shino.

' must be my imagination ' he brushed it off and waited for Iruka sensei to call out the teams.

" team seven will be Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura Haruno, and Naruto Uzumaki Yukimura, your sensei will be Hatake Kakashi " Iruka read off the paper.

Sakura squealed and blushed looking over to Sasuke.

Sasuke happy Naruto was on his team and not some dead weight like the others but hating the fact that Sakura was on his team.

Naruto eyes widening when he heard Kakashi name and his fangs reacted in memory of there game of cat and mouse. Ugh, these two are my teammates! I know I'm damned and all but god do you really hate me that much

Naruto sighed and leaned back in his chair and thought of ways to prank their new sensei just for the fun of it while Sakura was trying to get close to Sasuke who inched away closer to Naruto.

" Sasuke Kun were on the same team " re pink haired banshee beamed and clung to her crush who tried to shake her off.

( another time skip ...... three hours later... Kakashi late as always )

Kakashi walked down the academy hallways towards the classroom knowing he was three hours late. He had been at obitos ( empty ) grave staring again full of regret and guilt that he lost track of time.

He flipped out his orange book and opened the door just to hear the familiar souls of a kunai fly straight at him aimed at his precious icha icha icha paradise book.

He caught it with ease but another came at him but over his head, he looked up to see a bucket hanging over his head but too late to react and it fell on him. He was now covered in some kind of green and blue substance he didn't want it to know what it was. He looked to the three who were holding in there laughter, the pink haired girl apologizing while the boy with duck butt hair gave a bored look trying to conceal a laugh.

What shocked him was the third member who he recognized as the mysterious boy who always played pranks on him at night and stole his book from him, he never found out who he was since he was good at hiding his identity. He asked the Hokage but he said not to worry that he was no threat to the village.

The boy had that all familiar mischievous grin.

" you ! " he pointed to him as the boy gave an innocent look and look around dumbly. " huh me ? " he pointed to himself. " your the one from that night " he blurted as the boy. " sorry don't know you " he lied as Kakashi fumed and decided not to embarrass himself even more and went to clean up.

" meet me on the roof on 15 minutes, " he said and disappeared leaving only leaves where he stood as the three nodded. Naruto used his speed to get there while Sakura and Sasuke took the stairs.

Naruto waited for his teammates who finally came through the door. " jeez what took so long " he grumbled as Sasuke glared and he matched it, Sakura being the idiot she was yelled at Naruto for glaring at her Sasuke Kun forgetting who he was and punched him over the head hard but Naruto didn't even wince.

" don't you ever touch me aging you fucking bitch " he warned darkly grabbing her wrist roughly and squeeze and she cried out in pain. Sasuke gasped and grabbed Naruto wrist to get him to let her go before he broke her wrist. Not that he cared he just didn't need her even weaker than she already was.

Sakura struggled tears in her jade green eyes as Sasuke pushed Naruto away. Naruto glared hatefully at them as Sakura rubbed her wrist and looked in fear of the other.

Just then Kakashi appeared and everything was forgotten quickly.