First thoughts

Naruto sighed as he ignored the villagers glares and cold stares. It was his first day of school and he already hated it. ' why can't they have classes at night that seems more sane to me ' he thought as Kurama shook his head from his cage that was now open due to Naruto finding a way to give him more freedom. " kit there humans from there point of view they'll think your insane " he said as Naruto grumbled as he found the classroom.

There was twenty four students in all, he recognized the clan heir such as the Nara , hyuuga , inuzuka, yamanaka, akimichi , aburame and uchiha

" hm most are civilians ..... I bet you by the time you graduate only half of them will make it " bet Kurama grinning evily. ' why would I bet you on something I would lose to ' Naruto deadpanned as Kurama chuckle. " you do have a point " he said as Naruto found a empty seat next to the window. Most of the others were up and chatting with each other.

Naruto decided to go to sleep since was still daylight out. He didn't notice a certain uchiha take a seat next to him.
Sasuke walked into class and aleadt had a group of fangirls, his brother itachi had warned him about them. ' scary he thought with a shudder as he ignored the floating hearts surrounding them. He took seat next to a blonde haired boy who was asleep on the desk.

By then the teacher had showed up with the student roll and began calling names. " Sakura haruna " " here ! " called a girl with pink hair and jade green eyes. Next to her was a pale blonde girl with pale blue eyes without blanks. Ino yamaki. She came from a well known clan that practiced mind jutsu.

" Sasuke uchiha ! " the sensei called his name, " here " he said quietly and earned a squeal from a dark hair girl who he didn't know. " Naruto uzumaki yukimura ! " the sensei said with a hint of hidden disgust.

No answer

" Naruto uzumaki yukimura " he repeated glaring at the sleeping blond who had turned over slightly revealing a a angelic face with whiskered cheeks. Sasuke thought he looked like a angle sleeping. The scene didn't last long as one beautiful blue eye and one purple eye opened and met his dark gray orbs. He shivered at the harsh glare that was directed at him then to the teacher. " shut the fuck up I'm here damn it!" He growled as the teacher jumped and quickly continued the roll call. Most of the class edged away from the blonde who glared at them.

' not a angle ' Sasuke sweat dropped as the blonde was asleep again.

/////
" how was school naru-chan " asked Kira as the six year old came though the front door happy to be out the sun. " didn't even ask" he walked pass her and headed toward his room and dropped dead on the bed.

( " suddenly I'm in the mood to update and I'm bored as hell in math class plus I wanted to write a chapter on Sasuke first impression of Naruto😺 this is before the massacre so Sasuke was much more cheerful and lively if I remember correctly in the show but still had the uchia pride )

Hope you enjoyed it