Untitled Part 17

' will this bitch ever shut the fuck up ! ' thought a certain blonde as he walked beside tazuna who had learned not to piss off the blonde. They had been traveling for two hours and already came across the demon brothers who were dumb enough to hide in a puddle on a dry day. Turns out they work for a high ranking missing nin known as Zabuza monochi who was out for the bridge builder head. kakashi had planned on turning around but tazuna had begged him and used the guilt card on him causing sakura and kakashi to fall for it, naruto and sasuke went along with it wanting to finish the mission. " how long ?" he asked glaring, " um a day or two " the old man said. sasuke hn and kakashi was busy reading his perverted book, sakura was trying to read the title of the book but the ex anbu captain fingers covered the letters. soon the pink haired girl gave up and pouted before going back to her [ quote obsession ] sasuke who ignored her.

' huh a snow rabbit? ' thought the vampire spotting the small animal that came out the bushes scared from almost getting hit with a kunia. ' strange ' he thought frowning as sakura yelled at him.

kakashi one eye narrowed before yelling duck and naruto wanted to make a joke on sasuke hair but decided against it and pulled sakura who was to slow down with him. A huge sword went over there heads and crashed into a tree. " w what " sakura trembled in fear as she stared at the sword that belonged to one Zabuza momochi who appeared. half his face was covered in bandages, black strands of hair sticking out everywhere, he wore the casual ninja outfit that reminded naruto of a cow. " heh a team full of brats " the man said as naruto studied the headband. " mist " he mumbled as he had his kunia out and ready, same as his teammates. they formed a circle around tazuna who trembled. zabuza black eyes bored in kakashi as mist began to form. ' huh ' he looked around confused. " kakashi the copy cat ninja " zabuza said loudly as the two went onto a conversation about the sharingon. Sasuke glanced at kakashi who pulled down his headband to reveal a eye that held the sharigon, a long scar went right through it, the sharigon was shaped different to.

' so thats why they call him that ' thought naruto watching closely. He frowned as he sniffed the air, ' hm anger ? fear? ' he looked to his teammates , " control your emotions " he growled as kakashi and zabuza ran at each other. " w what " sakura stuttered scared. " I can practically smell it " he said. He then went to help Kakashi with the missing nin.

( okay I'm to lazy to write this and you already know what happens.)

Naruto and sasuke dragged a unconscious Kakashi by his arms into the small village following tazuna towards his home. Sakura was close behind surprisingly quite which the vampire didn't mind at all.

They reached the house and were met by tazuna daughter tsunami who held a basket in her hands. " you've returned " she hugged her father and smiled at the ninja. " tsunami dear can you prepare a room please " he glanced at the unconscious joinin and she quickly caught on and nodded. Naruto and sasuke dragged Kakashi into the house and upstairs into a bare room with one bed and a dresser. " here " she helped them lay him down and she made sure there wasn't any other injuries. She only found a few. bruises and cuts nothing to serious, only chakra exhaustion.

Time skip
Kakashi awoke to the blinding sunlight and groaned. Memories rushed back to him , the mission the demon brothers and fighting zabuza and then fainting from chakra loss.

He heard the door opens and a woman came in holding a bowl of steaming soup and a glass of water.
She smiled at him and set the food down, " you must be tazuna daughter " he guessed and she nodded a yes. " how long was I out " he asked. " about a day " she answered. " your students are downstairs eating breakfast " she added as he stood ignoring the lingering tiredness, he wished he could sleep some more but he was a ninja and had a important mission plus zabuza was still alive and on the lose. He couldn't rest.

Naruto sighed as Sakura tried to get sasuke attention and yet again he ignored her and continued eating his food. Tsunami had returned with Kakashi behind her. " Kakashi sensei your awake " saukurs quickly stood up. Naruto and sasuke looked up at the jounin. " I'm fine but we do need to talk " he said sitting down next to Naruto who face was covered by his bangs. " what about ? " asked Sakura.

Kakashi explained that zabuza was still alive and that the person was not a hunter but his accomplice. Sakura and sasuke eyes were wide well sasuke trying to hide his surprise. Naruto didn't look surprised at all. " I was right " he said as they looked at him confused. " wait you knew " Kakashi asked. The blond/red head shrugged " yeah I knew the moment I smell the person in hiding and a hunter is to dispose of the body " he explained. " why didn't you say anything?!" Asked Kakashi.

" I was waiting for them to show them selves " he said " that and with you unconscious and is only gemin we couldn't go up against him " he half lied. He was way stronger than he let on but decided to hide his abilities until the right time. Kakashi nodded in understanding.

" alright well it should take about a week for zabuza to heal so I'm going to teach you how to climb trees with out hands  " he said as Sakura and sasuke gave frowns and Naruto had a knowing look on his face.

" what "

" without hands ? "

" yes "

" that's impossible "

" not really see like this " said Naruto giving a demonstration as he walked up a tree with ease.

" seems I only need to teach two then " Kakashi said wondering why only a grain would know chakra control but decide to ask him later. " Naruto you will guard tazuna then " he said as the boy nodded and disappeared in shadows. " how he'd do that ? " asked Sakura shocked. " I don't know now let's began " he said.

Sorry I hadn't been updating I accidentally dropped my computer and it went into pieces, and I've had writers block. Here's the chapter , it's rushed