Introduction

" Alright tell me about your selves, " Kakashi said not knowing what happened a few minutes ago.

" what do you mean Kakashi sensei? " asked the pink haired banshee sitting away from Naruto holding her bruised wrist. " your likes, dislikes or dreams, " Kakashi said reading his book.

" can you go first ? " she asked as Naruto "tsk". " okay I'm Kakashi Hatake, my likes mm your to young to know , my dislikes mmm too many to name ' my hobbies and dreams your to young to know " he gave a creepy eye smile as they sweatdropped at his introduction.

' all we learned was his name ' they thought as he pointed to Sakura to go first.

" My name is Sasuke Haruna my likes are ( Looks go Sasuke ) my dreams are ( looks to Sasuke ) my hates are INO PIG !!!" She shouted as Kakashi inwardly sighed. ' great a fangirls and her crush on the same team ' he thought.

" blue boy you're next, " he said as Sasuke scowled at the nickname. " Sasuke Uchiha, I don't have many likes and I have a lot of dislikes my dream is to kill a certain person and restore my clan," he said as Kakashi nodded already knowing what he meant including Naruto who knew Itachi very well.

Itachi was one of the ANBU who guarded him on his birthday when the villagers who come to hurt him.

" Alright, owl boy your up, " Kakashi said as all attention went into him and he glared.

" Naruto Uzumaki Yukimura my likes are my family and other things, I hate everything and future dreams are none of your concerns," he said as Kakashi studied the boy who he was sure the one from before only now it was daylight.

' wait for Uzumaki! Isn't he Minato sensei and kushina son! He went missing a few years ago 'his eyes widen in realization and Naruto seemed to notice it and smirked.

" what the blond hair didn't give to away dog San " he smiled innocently shocking his teammates who have never seen him smile.

"Mmm you look different during the day " defended Kakashi as Naruto chuckled. ' and he knows my Anbu name to ' Kakashi thought standing up wanting to speak with the Hokage. He wanted answers.

" tomorrow morning meet me at the training ground  7:39 don't eat breakfast, " he said disappearing in a poof of smoke.

Sasuke Sakura and Naruto stood there for seconds in silence.

Naruto finally broke the silence, " eat breakfast you'll need it " he said jumping off the roof and landed gracefully on the ground.