My name is kurama

Everywhere I looked was pitch black , the cold water up to my knees. Naruto began to panic, ' am I dead ? ' he thought scared trying to find someone. Just then in the blackness a torch lit up ad he followed it until he came to two giant red doors with bells on it and strange markings on it.

Naruto frowned in confusion but curiosity got the better of him and pulled it open surprisingly the big door wasn't that heavy? Naruto was met with more darkness and floating lanterns that lit the room slightly. He could see the outlines of a cage and what looked like to be a sewer of some sorts. It looked familiar to him like he's been here before?

He walked forward just as he heard a beastly growl echo and shook the room causing him to jump.

" w what " he stutters as his one blue eye meets two big slit red eyes looking down on him and white sharp teeth curved into a large smile.

" w-who are you ?" Stuttered Naruto backing away in fear. He was scared of everything that could hurt him. " Naruto " he heard his name called. " I am the great yoko no kitsune " the deep voice said as Naruto could now see the rest of the demons foxes body.

Kyuubi was large with fiery red/orange fur and nine tails swaying behind him. His eyes were crimson red and you could see hell fire in them.

For some reason Naruto felt he had known the demon forever?

" so why are you here ? " he asked confused, ". Your father sealed me in you " Kyuubi growled hatefully in memory of the fourth hokage and his wife. " huh? I have no parents I'm just a worthless orphan? " Naruto said as Kyuubi stared down at the broken boy who was his container. He had nothing against the child, it wasn't his fault that this was his fate.

" do not ever say that about yourself ever again " his voice boomed in anger, Naruto no longer effected just stared. " but it's true that's what they told me " he said as the demon fox wanted to rip those stupid villagers to shreds for hurting his kit.

" no you are a hero " he calmed himself.

( Kurama: thinks about sweet revenge plans later on once he helps Naruto 😈) back to story 😸

Naruto was even more confused, " hero, how am I a hero ? " he asked dense as Kyuubi began explaining what happen on the day he was born and the events that occurred. His mother being the jinjurki before him and his birth and how he was controlled by the mysterious masked man.

Naruto stared wide eye at the demon fox who finished he even told him about the vampire hakubi who gave him his blood to save him.

" I see " as all he said not sure how to react , he was three years old after all and most would call him and prodigy child for understanding things he shouldn't understand until he was older.

" you need to accept the vampire blood or you'll die " Kyuubi said as the blond looked up from his thoughts. " okay " he agreed.

"Kyuubi smiled as the blonde smiled back up at him. " what's your name ? " asked Naruto catching the Kyuubi by surprise.

" what ?"

" well it can't be Kyuubi ? Right "

" well no"

" so what is it ? "

" why should I tell you brat "

" just because "

" cause what ?"

Kyuubi snorted at the blonde who gave a cheesy grin. " cause we're friends " Naruto said as the demon fox smirked.

" kurama " he introduced himself as Naruto tested the name out on his lips and smiled. " kyu " he made up a small nickname.
" you tell another soul I'll make sure your regret it kit " he warned as Naruto stood up and walked into his cage and held up hair hands.

" what ? " kurama gave a confused look, " hold me " Naruto gave a cute pout, kurama wrapped one of his tails around the the boy and lifted him up. Naruto giggled as kurama rocked him back and forth until the child eyes started to drop close.

Naruto had never known such affection or love from anyone until now and he liked it and didn't want it to stop.

Kurama curled up and cuddled the boy with his tail and fell asleep.