Werewolf Forest::Chapter 12

Hello people!!!! Well guess what? It is now time to reveal the WINNERS FROM THE CARACTER CONTEST!!!! First I would like to thank everyone who entered. You guys are all awesome and I wish I could put you all in but I only have a few spaces. Sorry. Maybe at some point I'll some new characters in and I'll use some of you guys who didn't win. But, hey, we'll see how it goes. Anyway, the winners are...

BookNerd - Cecilia (Cece)

Forgotten_Elf - Elisheva (Elli)

Lamb4H - Bailey

MindFreak - Davo

Again thank you to everybody!! By the way, some of these winners aren't in this chapter. It's the last two (Davo and Bailey). They'll come in later chapters. Sorry guys but that's how the story lays out but hey, you're still in it! You'll come in later but soon I promise! But anyway I just wanted to announce them all at once. If your disappointed with your character, sorry. I just kinda went with my gut instinct and if they don't really sound like you...sorry. By the way Vote-goal is 50 by wednesday the 28th. thats the wednesday after this wednesday. Ok well enjoy!!

~Alex

* * * *

"Wh-what?"

"How much did Danny tell you exactly?"

"Well...nothing really...I-"

"Up and at em', everybody!" I turned to see Connor standing in the middle of the mass of tents, calling to his pack. "Pack everything up! Let's head home!"

A mix of sighs, groans, and cheers flowed through the air. Everyone began to take down tents and roll up sleeping bags.

"We'll talk later," Andrew assured me as he ran off to help.

It only took about half an hour to take down the small camp. Some people were tying some of the luggage around their furry pack members, while others were coordinating defense patrols. Everyone had a solemn look on their face, but it was shadowed by determination, like they were trying to take their minds off their sorrow by putting themselves to work...or planning their revenge.

"Here, carry this," Andrew handed me a backpack. "While you're here you might as well pitch in." He smiled at me. God, had I missed that smile.

I smiled in return.

"Let's go everybody!" Yelled Connor as he shifted and ran off, the pack following.

"Stay close to me," Andrew said, giving me a serious look. I nodded my head and we set off after Connor.

* * *

We ran, zigzagging this way and that, for hours on end. We eventually arrived at a clearing and my mouth dropped.

There, in front of me, was a house. A real house. I hadn't seen a house in months and maybe even a year. I had only slept in tent after tent after tent. Maybe they even had beds! Maybe that was too much to ask.

"Is this where you live?" I asked, hopeful.

"Yes," he replied simply.

I stood there and took in my surroundings. The house was more like a collage dorm. I couls see the multiple rooms through the many windows. It was very modern, the architecture incredibly artsy.

Almost the entire ground floor was made of glass; the windows reaching easily six feet high and four feet wide. Inside was a living room with multiple couches and a pool table, and a kitchen with every appliance known to man. It had at least three floors above that, all pretty similar. There were multiple windows; some had drapes blocking the inside from sight. There was a small dirt road leading from behind the house and disappearing behind the trees. It was possibly the most beautiful sight I had ever seen.