Werewolf Forest::Chapter 19

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY! (READ THE WHOLE MESSGAE PLEASE!)

Storms of Fury-

Adira has only ever known the world in black and white terms. In the world of the whether-bending Auroras, there are the Ambrons, the Luments, the Cyrztites and finally the Clashes of which her father is Chief. The Ambrons control light rain and clouds, the Luments control light and the sea tides, Cyrztites control all things snow and winter, and clashes Control Storms like hurricanes, tornados, and thunderstorms. There is no middle ground. Everything is exactly as it seems and the way it's supposed to be. That is until she meets a boy that takes everything she thought she knew about her world and turns it upside down. She learns things she never thought possible, see things she never thought she would see, and sees a side of her clan that she never wanted to know of.

When her own clan sets out to kill her new found friends and teachers, will she protect them, or sell them out to her family?

Please please please check it out! It's for the Watty Awards and with your help I could actually have a chance at winning. And as a warning, I'm considering putting Werewolf Forest on hold to write Storms of Fury if I don't get more votes and reads on it ('it' meaning Storms of Fury, just so no one's confused). Just a thing to think about as you read this...

And yes that was a threat if you didn't catch that. Hey, a writer's got to do what a writer's got to do. So please go check it out!!

On another note, I know it's been a while (well it's only been a little more than a week but that's a lot in Wattpad time) So here's Chapter 19! (Ya it's kind of short, deal. But the good news is Ch 20 is half way done so it won't be as long a wait.) Need I say woot?

***********************************************

Recap:

A memory flashed into my mind.

"Our informant has notified us of an impending attack," said Danny "They will come from the north. They were planning on taking us by surprise here in our camp."

He had said it himself, he had an informant.

There was a traitor among us.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Who?" Someone yelled from the crowd.

"Yeah who is it?" yelled another. More and more voices demanding the name of the traitor erupted from the growing mob.

"We don't know who it is." Connor's voice silenced the crowd. "And because of that..." his voice began to falter. "Our council has..." His voice trailed off as he looked over at me, our eyes connecting. It was almost like their warm brown was trying to convey a message to me, though what it was, I wasn't sure.

"Our council has decided to quarantine possible threats." Interjected Sasha as she stepped up on the picnic table beside Connor, who was still staring over at me. "Gunner? Cameron?" she looked down at two men and jerked her head in our general direction.

"What's going on? Why is everyone staring at us?" Davo whispered in my ear. I looked around to see the entire packs eyes trained on our small group.

"No clue," I whispered back.

The two men, Gunner and Cameron, began to walk toward us. Andrew placed his hand on one of their shoulders as they got closer. "Cameron, what's going on here?" The man looked down slightly at Andrew, being at least two inches taller than him, then down at his feet, unable to hold eye contact.

"I'm sorry Andrew," The man, Cameron, said as he brushed past Andrew and stood in front of me. "You need to come with me." He said lightly grabbing onto my arm.