Chapter 6

* Bella Thorne as Blythe Fredingson

I've been avoiding Dylan all week. I wasn't sure why to be honest. It's not like I was still mad at him. I just didn't really know what to say to him and I don't know, something about him fighting with a guy over a girl was bothering me for some reason. I practiced like crazy everyday because our first big soccer game was coming up. I'm very excited about it. Its on Sunday, and today's Friday, and I just finished with my last class of the day. I can finally go rest. I take the elevator up the dorms and walk to my room. Before I even open the door, I hear screaming. Oh my God, is Blythe ok? I quickly open the door and my EYES -oh God my EYES-

"Kayla! Um." Blythe says quickly covering herself with the blankets on the bed. Tristan who has been on top of her thrusting into her with his bare ass in my line of sight, quickly got with her under the blanket. I would NEVER unsee this.

"Uhh. I'll leave you two alone." I say quickly closing the door. I needed to wash my eyes with bleach. What the actual fuck? With Tristan, no less? I thought she hated him.

Now where am I supposed to go? All I wanted to do was take a nice shower and sleep. I was exhausted. I sit on the couch in our lobby, and use my messenger bag as a pillow, and lay my head for a little bit.

I must have fallen asleep at some point because the next thing I knew, I was being nudged awake.

"Kay, wake up." A voice was telling me while gently shaking my shoulders. I opened my eyes just to see Dylan's staring into mine. "You okay? "

"Yeah...I didn't mean to fall asleep here." I reply, stretching and rubbing my eyes. He nodded looking at me.

"Oh, I thought u were dead, got me freaking out here for a second." He laughed.

"Shut up, you're so dramatic." I laughed with him rolling my eyes.

Then he stopped and looked at me accusingly. "You've been avoiding me."

"No, I haven't ." was my quick reply.

He gave me a look.

"Ok, maybe I have." I say. " I'm sorry-

"No I should be the one apologizing, I ruined ur first college party with my antics."

"Eh, I'm sure there'll be others. You're fine."

"Good, 'cause I miss my best friend." He says pouting.

"Mmm I wish I could say the same." I say teasing him while getting up.

He got up too. "Ohh come on, I'm sure you missed me too. Here, I'll walk you to your room."

I suddenly remembered why I wasn't in my room in the first place. I quickly got a hold of his shoulders and dragged him back. "Wait!"

"What?" He says turning around.

"Um, last time I came in, Blythe was erm... busy."

"Busy doing what?" He says, amused now.

"With Tristan! I got an eyeful of them naked and going at it in her bed. God, it was awful." I say covering my face with my hands, embarrassed.

He laughed. "Danm! Go Tristan! I'm so proud of him." He says.

"Proud?! Proud? No you're only saying that 'cause you didn't see it like I did otherwise, you'de be mortified too."

"Well, I'm glad I missed that. You can hang out in my room then." He says, changing directions. I followed him.

"Yeah but I need a shower. I'm tired and sweaty," I say sighing.

"You look fine, but you can shower in my room if you want. I don't mind." He opened his door using his key.