Chapter 8

I wake up to a warm breath on the back of my neck and my eyes fly open disoriented for a moment. I try to sit up but a strong arm wrapped around my waist from the back snuggles me further again a hard chest. My memories come back and I remember sleeping over at Dylan's.. Something was digging into my ass, and I gasped suddenly realizing what it was. Now I really needed to get away. I squirmed a little trying to wiggle my way out, when suddenly Dylan's arm drops from my waist and grips my hip holding it still and stopping me.

"Please, don't do that." He growled.

My breath hitched. "Sorry." I mumble, realizing I must have been grinding my ass against his morning wood, not really helping the situation.

I turn around and face him. "Good morning." He says looking down at me. "You know you should sleep here more often. I had a great night. Slept like a baby."

I smile. "Glad I could help."

"Yeah, for once I actually didn't have any night-" He stops abruptly and looks away.

I frown.. I think I know what he was gonna say. He clearly didn't wanna talk about it so I change the subject.

"You're excited for your first game of the season today?" I ask. He visibly relaxes.

"Yeah, Coach has been drilling us so hard. I think we're ready."

"Good. Let me make you breakfast. Consider it your good luck gift." I get up from the bed, running my hand through my hair. He stays on his back on the bed with arms behind his head, muscles bulging.

"Thanks, but please put some pants on. I don't want my teammates ogling you walking around like that." I look down and sure enough I was wearing nothing but his big T-shirt on.

"Fine," I say grabbing my shorts from his drawer, that he'd put there after getting it from the dryer last night. I quickly run to the bathroom to put them on, not without catching him rolling his eyes at my departure.

⚽️⚽️⚽️

A while later, I'm in the kitchen, cooking up eggs while chatting up with some guys on the men soccer team. The girls were probably still asleep enjoying their Saturday morning.

"Bruh, the girl was all over me. I was stuck." Carlos was saying to his teammates , about an episode he had at the club last night.

"Man, I tried to save you. Now you can write up sleeping with Shrek in your list of accomplishments."

"That is so mean." I say. "She couldn't be that ugly. I'm sure you guys are just being judgmental dicks." I quickly say defending that girl. I take the pan form the stove and put the fried eggs on a plate. I take the slices of bread from the toaster and spread butter on them just like I knew he liked them.

Speaking of the devil, I hear him come out of his room. He nods to the guys, and makes his way towards me. He drops a kiss on my head, his hand on my waist, and takes the plate in front of me. "Thanks for breakfast." He murmurs against me. Then he sits on the recliner next to the guys.

"Your girlfriend is so mean. She just called me a dick." Carlos frowns, his eyebrows crunching up.

Uh. They think I'm his girlfriend? I can see why they'd think that. I came out of his room this morning while wearing his shirt, my hair being a mess and me making him breakfast. I thought Dylan would correct him, but he just says. "You probably deserved it."

⚽️⚽️⚽️

The day passes by quickly. I went to Dylan's game with the girls, and their team won. Dylan did great, and already formed a big fanbase from all the squealing girls from the stands. I congratulate him afterwards with a hug. Then they threw a small victory party on our floor, not wanting to go overboard because us girls had our game tomorrow and we didn't wanna show up with a hangover. A very drunk Tristan decided for us to play Truth or Dare.

"What is this, middle school ?" Bradley, one of the players, asked.

"Oh come on. It'll be fun." Tristan says. "Everyone gather around on the ground!" he screams over the music.

For some reason people actually listen and before I know it, I find myself in a circle with a bunch of soccer playing college kids that I've come to be friends with.

"I go first." Gloria says, sounding excited. "Um, Kendall, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

And just like we've been playing for a while. I've only been picking truths, because 1. I'm a chicken and the least daring person I know and 2. I don't wanna end up doing anything too risky that could jeopardize my game tomorrow.

"Truth of Dare, Kayla?

"Truth." I say, as I'm sure everyone expected by now.

"Ok....mmmm" Amber says thinking deeply. " Oh I know! Are you a virgin, if not how did you lose it?"

"That's two questions."

"Answer it!" She snaps. I was a little scared of Amber to be honest. She's a senior and my team captain. She yells a lot on the field and is very intimidating.

"No, I am not a virgin..." I trail off a little bit. This didn't come off as surprising to anyone seeing as we were in college and I doubt that there were that many of us being virgins left anyways, but this story was truly embarrassing and I really don't like telling it. Ok, I never told it, but there's a reason for that. "Um..." My eyes land on Dylan but he wasn't looking for some reason, whereas the whole rooms attention was on me. I squeeze my eyes shut. "Ok so, on my senior year of high school, which was pretty much a couple months ago actually, wow time goes on really fas-

"Get on with the story." Stacy says, impatiently.

"Right ok, so it was with my boyfriend at the time. We've been dating for like, 3 months and he was so nice. He had invited me over to his house so we could study for this big exam, but ended up making out the whole time instead. I was having a very shitty day, so when he took me to his room later on ,I didn't protest. It was also his first time. He took my clothes off with trembling hands and tried to mount me with like zero foreplay. I said tried because he kept getting the hole wrong multiple times and when he finally did get in he started humming some song. At this point, I was mortified, I wasn't turned on or wet in any way, the whole thing just freaking hurt the whole time, and I wanted to yell at him to get off me, but he was so nice and I didn't wanna hurt his feelings, and it was over as soon as it started anyways. But then he realized I was silently crying, and I told him I was fine, I just need some water. When he left to get me some, I quickly put my clothes on, went to his bathroom and left through his window, and blocked his number, thank God we didn't got to the same schools, and haven't talked to him ever since. "

I know it was mean and the guy probably felt really bad. Its not his fault that he sucked at the whole thing and he probably didn't know any better. I kept replaying in my head, the look on his face when he'd come back to find me gone and called me to find himself blocked. I'd probably look like some girl who used him for sex or something. But I didn't care, it was a mistake anyways. What I didn't tell anyone was that it was on the anniversary of my twin brothers death, and I was just trying to forget.

⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️
Here's a new update guys! We get a little hint of Kayla's past and it's the first time she actually clearly states that her brothers dead as I'm sure you all suspected.

Next chapter coming soon!