-Chapter 1-

Present Day

Shayla's POV

"Mommy I want ICE CREAM!" My 7 year old daughter Prue whined.

"Prue sweetie just calm down, mommys trying." I said. It really is hard these days taking care of Prue by myself. She claims that she has a dad named Randy Orton but I don't know what she's talking about.

Yeah I know the famous wrestler Randy Orton but does she actually think that hes her dad? Honestly I don't even remember her dad or if he was even there for her. Her last name is Orton though and she kinda looks like that Randy guy.

"Here's your ice cream baby." I smiled. "Thank you mommy." She said. "Your Welcome baby cakes."

"Look mommy, there's daddy!" Prue exclaimed letting go of my hand and running away. "Prue, come back!" I shouted running after her.

I finally caught up with her and I was bending over trying to catch my breath. Then I looked up to see a beautiful set of blue eyes. I've seen those eyes before. Those are the eyes I fell in love with. "Shayla?" The man asked.

Randy's POV

I was talking to my girlfriend Kelly when a little girl ran up to me saying "daddy." "Prue!" I exclaimed picking her up and giving her a batch full of kisses.

Then I heard this female voice yelling her name. This woman with long dark brown hair and a pair of beautiful brown eyes approached us. When she looked up we stared at each other before I broke the silence.

"Shayla?" I asked. "put down my daughter!" She yelled. "Are you serious? You don't remember me do you?" I asked as Prue and Kelly just stayed silent.

"No now if you would excuse me I have somewhere to be!" She said giving me a nasty look and snatching Prue walking away.

Inside I was feeling alittle guilty for the reason she doesnt remember me but Prue does and she won't let her see me. I'm the one to blame its all my fault.

----????----????----????----????----????----????----????

So How Are You All Liking The Story So Far?

Why Does Shayla Not Remember Randy And What Does He Have To Do With It?

Comment

        And

Vote

          Please♡♥♡