-Chapter 8-

Shayla's POV

I sat in my room crying. Rubbing Prue's back while she was sleeping peacefully. Where did I go wrong choosing Randy Orton? I've made a lot of mistakes in my life but I never thought this would be one.

All I have to worry about is me and my baby. I heard my phone beep and checked it. Its from Baby 😘❤️. I forgot to change Randy's Caller ID.

Baby😘❤️ : Is Prue doing ok?

Shay 👑💜 : Why do you wanna know asshole?!

Dumbass 🖕🏼😒 : Seriously Shay, she's my daughter too! Why do you always have to act like a bitch?!

I gasped and didn't even bother replying. "I'm not a bitch, am I?" I asked myself.

Randy's POV

Its been a hour and she still hasn't responded. I probably shouldn't have called her that. Kelly and I have put her through hell. Mostly me. I'm sorry for everything I just can't tell her that.

I don't know why but its hard for me to tell her. I mean everytime we try to talk it always turns into an arguement. I wonder if she really does HATE me. I don't hate her. Infact I- "Baby?" "Yeah?"

"I'm going out tonight with the girls. Don't worry I wont be out long." She smiled. "But babe I thought you were pregnant." I said confused. "What- Oh I mean yeah but I'm not gonna drink. Okay?" "Alright love you." I smirked. "Yeah love you too. Bye." She kissed my cheek and then I heard the door closed.

1:00am

Shayla's POV

Dumbass 🖕🏼😒 : Get someone to watch Prue and come over to my place asap!

Randy texted. Like Wtf? Its 1 in the morning! Why does he need me to come over?! "Hey mom. Can you come over and watch Prue for like a few hours? Yeah yeah I know its 1 in the morning." I said.

Okay so she was coming to watch my baby. I got out a Red dress and Red heels. I put on my makeup and straighted my hair. Maybe I'm getting too dressed up. I mean I don't even know why he wants me to come over.

I saw Prue starting to wake up. She rubbed her eyes. "Mommy, where are you going?" She asked. "Um baby mommys gonna be with daddy for a few minutes and granny is going to watch you." I smiled.

"No! Not grandma! She always pinches my cheeks and gives me big messy kisses mommy!" She whined. "Baby I can't take you okay. Just stay with grandma and tell her mommy says no kisses or pinching cheeks alright?" "Okay mommy."

We heard the doorbell ring. "Must be grandma." I said walked to the door.. "Mom!" "Shay, you look beautiful!" My mom smiled. "Aww and there's Prue. Let grandma give you a kiss."

Prue stepped behind me. "Grandma mommy said no kisses or pinching cheeks." Prue said. "Oh I see. Well can grandma get a hug?" She asked. "Yes." Prue smiled. "Alright baby girl you be good for grandma and mommy will see you later. I love you." "I love you too!"

"Okay bye mom. Love ya."

Randy's POV

About a hour later there was a knock on the door. I opened it and saw Shayla looking sexy as hell! "Hey. I thought you weren't gonna come." I said stepping aside. "Yeah well your lucky I did. So where's that blonde bi-" "Shes out with some friends." I cut her off.

She rolled her eyes. I just stared at her in awe. God why did I let her go? "Rands is there something burning?" She asked. "Oh shit!" I said running to the kitchen. I took out the food.

"I tried to make this for us." I said. "Oh okay." She answered. "So if Kelly's pregnant then why did she go out?"

"Shay why are you still stuck on that bullshit?! Damnit why do you always have to say something about her?! Its my fucking love life! Gosh your such a bitch!"

"And your such an ass. I cared for you! Hell I still do! I would have never thought of putting you in a coma and hurting you Randy. I still LOVE you and you don't care! So you know what?! I don't either! Goodbye and have a great night because I am done with this bullshit! I hate you and I never wanna see your damn face again! Gosh you are such a dirty bastard!" She said running out the door with tears streaming down her face.

Shayla's POV

I slammed my car door and cried. I started driving and took out my phone. I began texting. I'm so tired and fed up with this bullshit. I texted my mom and told her I would be there in a few minutes. All I heard was a crash. I couldn't move my body and I was in pain. Soon everything went black.