-Chapter 14-

Randy's POV

I am highly pissed! I spent the night in jail because of some jackass. I didnt even start the fight he did! I can't believe He was talking about my wife like that! "Orton, come on." The officer glared.

"What?!" I spat. "Someones here. They got you out. Now move!" He yelled. I sighed and started walking with the officer.

"Daddy!" I looked up and saw Shayla with Prue. "Hey sweetheart." I picked her up and kissed her forehead. "Hey." I kissed Shayla's cheek.

She rolled her eyes. "You shouldn't have done that last night." She said quietly. "What do you mean? Do you honestly believe I started that?" I asked.

She gave me a look and got in the car. The whole car ride was silent and Prue was sleep. We pulled up at my house. "You know me. You know everything there is to know about me so don't tell me you believe I started that." I looked at her. She sighed. I shook my head.

"I was defending your dumbass anyway! I should've just let him talk about you! Why should I give a fuck anyway?! Why'd you go with Phil? I know you had sex with him!"

"Alright get your ass out of my damn car! Right now! You will not use that word in front of my daughter!" She shouted.

"See you're so stupid! Shes asleep!" I said. "Well how can she sleep with your ass yelling?!" She asked. "Me?! You're the one screaming like you're crazy. I can't even believe I was with someone like you." I told her.

"I can't either! Why are you still in my damn car? Get out! Actually I'll help you out!" She got out the car and swung my door open.

"Get out!" She shouted. I got out and glared at her as she glared back at me. "I don't even have my keys." I said.

She nodded and picked up a brick and threw it at my glass door. The glass shattered. I looked at her like she was crazy.

"There you go." She smiled and got back in her car. She sped down the street. "Bitch." I whispered.

Later That Night

Shayla's POV

I cried into Phil's chest as we laid in my bed. "Babe its okay." He rubbed my hair. "I just feel so bad. I don't know what came over me. I think I should apologize to him." I cried some more.

"Shh babe, its okay. Just forget about it alright? Get some sleep." He kissed my head. I nodded and soon fell asleep.

Punk's POV

"Phil, can I sleep with you and mommy?" Prue asked. "Sure." I nodded. She smiled. "I love you Phil."

"I love you too Prue."