-Chapter 7-

"I'll alwyas be here for you. I love you and I will never ever hurt you. I promise."

Shayla's POV

I felt a tear roll down my face as I continued to think about what Randy had told me some years ago and it all had turned out to be a lie. He hurt me.

Kelly's POV

"Ms Kelly can you help me with this game?" Prue asked. "NO! And thats Mrs Orton to you!" I said. "But thats my moms last name. You and daddy are not even married." She said. "Oh well we will be you stupid little girl." I said. "Youre mean! Im telling daddy on you!"

"So? He's not gonna believe you anyway you dumb kid." I smirked.

Randy's POV

"Daddy?" I heard my little girls voice. "Yes?" "Ms Kelly is being mean to me! She called me stupid and dumb!." She shouted. "Sweetie you're  hearing things. Aunt Kelly would never ever do that okay baby girl?"

"But daddy she did. Im telling the truth!" "Alright Prue thats enough. I think its time for you to go to bed!" I said. "Daddy you dont believe me? You making me go to bed?" She asked. I nodded. "I WANT MY MOMMY! I HATE YOU DADDY!" She shouted running into the livingroom and stuffing her face into the pillows.

THE NEXT DAY

Shayla's POV

I hope Prue had a good time with Randy. I knocked on the door and a shirtless Randy came to it. "Wheres my baby?" I asked. "Shes eating cereal." He answered. "Oh okay. So what did yall do yesterday?" I asked.

"Nothing really just stayed here." "You didnt take her to play?" I asked. "Im pretty sure he wasnt gonna take that BRAT anywhere to play after she told him she hated him." Kelly said. "What? Randy what did you do to her? Shes never said that to you shes always happy when she sees you."

"MOM!" Prue yelled running in my arms. "Hey baby what happened yesterday? Why did you say you hate daddy?" I asked. "Because mommy daddy didnt believe me when me told him Ms Kelly called me dumb and stupid!"

I gasped. "You called her that?!" I asked Kelly. "And you, you didnt believe her? You didnt believe your daughter?! YOU BELIEVED SOME BITCH OVER OUR BABY?!" I yelled.

"She was hearing things Shay." "Randy no she wasnt and you wanna know something? Im not going to stand here and argue with you! You are never seeing her again!" I screamed getting in the car. "WHAT?! YOU CANT DO THAT!" He yelled.

"Watch me." I smirked driving off.

Randy's POV

"Im sorry babe." Kel said hugging me. "Its okay. Its not your fault." I whispered hugging her back.

How was this chapter?