-Chapter 5-

Prue's POV

"Mommy, why do you always argue with daddy?" I asked. "Um sweetie daddy and I just don't get along anymore." She answered. "Do you still love each other?" I asked her. "Of course baby." She smiled.

"Well that make me very very happy." I smiled closing my eyes. I heard my mommy laugh before I fell asleep.

Shayla's POV

"Get some sleep. Mommy loves you." I whispered kissing her forehead. Her eye was still puffy. There was a knock on the door.

"Come in." The doctor came in. "Okay so Mrs. Orton-" "Just call me Ms. Austin." I smiled .

"Okay well um Ms. Austin, Prue will need to take this medicine everyday so her eye can get better. If she stops taking it or if she doesn't take it at all then there are chances of her eye never healing and getting bigger. You don't want that to happen I can tell by the look on your face." He spoke.

"Alright so when will we get to go?" I asked. I actually wasn't ready to leave because then I'll have to face Randy. "You can leave first thing tomorrow." "Okay." I said as he walked out of the room. I closed the door and sat in the chair. After a few minutes I fell asleep.

(The Next Day)

Kelly's POV

"Good morning babe." I smiled kissing Randy. "Good morning. Hey babe I was thinking about visiting Prue today. You wanna come?" He asked. "No." I answered quickly. "Um okay. Bye." "Bye Randal."

Randy's POV

I drove to the hospital and walked inside. "Um what room is Prue Orton in?" I asked the woman sitting at the front desk. "Room 238." She said. "Okay thanks."

I walked to that room and softly knocked on the door. "Its open!" I heard someone yell. I walked in. "Hey baby girl! Are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah daddy. I'm okay. Were you worried?" She asked. "Yeah." I smiled.

I looked up and saw Shayla staring at us. "How would you like to um keep her tonight and this weekend since I found a job. I think you should catch up with her since you've missed a lot." She said.

"Okay and since Kelly's pregnant-"

Shayla's POV

"Yeah about that, are you sure she's even pregnant? I mean doesn't she sleep with a lot of men?" I asked. "Dont talk about her like that!" He yelled making me and Prue jump.

"I was just asking a question. We all know its the truth and Randy I don't really want her around my daughter." "And why the hell not?" He asked.

"Because Kelly's a bad influence. I don't want Prue growing up and being all slutty and shit like that! I'm pretty sure you don't either!" I snapped at him. "Whatever lets drop it. I don't want to talk about this." He sighed.

"Fine then don't! Just keep running away from it. You never wanna sit down and talk so until then you can just go! Get the hell out of my face!" I shouted. He shook his head and left out.

Randy's POV

I just left. There was no point fighting with Shayla! She always thinks that she's right! She always has to win! I'm getting sick of her! Sometimes I wish she was still in that damn coma!

No POV

Shayla grabbed her and Prue's things and left. She put Prue in her carseat and went home.

Shayla's POV

Finally we were home. I made Prue's favorite lunch and went to sleep with her in my arms.