-Chapter 6-

Kelly's POV

"I don't even like her." I said to one of my friends Eve over the phone. "Yeah I know right? When he asked me if I wanted to come see his daughter yesterday I was like um NO! She looks just like her whore of a mother! Honestly I don't know what Randy saw in her like seriously. When Randy and I put Shayla in that coma I wish she would've...died."

"Wow Kelly that right there was harsh." Said Eve. "I don't care!" I told her.

"Hey babe!" I heard Randy's voice. "Oh hey babe. I was just telling Eve how much I love Prue." I smiled. Then there was a knock at the door. "I'll get it." Randy said.

Randy's POV

I opened the door and saw Shayla standing there with a black dress on and her hair curled while holding Prue. Damn she looked sexy. "Hi daddy." Prue smiled. "Hey baby girl! You wanna meet your aunt Kelly?" I asked.

Shayla chuckled. "Okay look don't lie to my daughter and say that the slutty barbie doll is her aunt!" She snapped. "Oh look who it is-" Kelly began but Shay cut her off saying, "Shut up."

"Don't talk to her like that!"

"Why are you even here?" Kelly asked. "Maybe because you need to mind your own damn business and he said he would watch OUR daughter!" Shayla said while rolling her eyes.

"Look just give me her." I said. "Bye mommy. I love you." "Bye baby, I love you more."

Shayla's POV

Ugh she makes me sick! I hope he doesn't let her touch my baby! I don't even think she's pregnant! She's got Randy wrapped around her finger. He doesn't even see it. But I hope he does soon.

He might have hurt me but I still care about him. I still love him.