-Chapter 13-

Shayla's POV

"John!" I shouted. He walked into my room giving me an 'what?' look. "Well?" I asked facing him. He started checking me out as i turned around.

"Shay, this is nice." He nodded. "Nice? John!" I whined. "Fine. Girl you know that dress is the bomb! OMG honey Phil will be checking you out all night! Forreal! Didn't I mention that was the bomb?" He said in a girly voice. Prue started laughing. I rolled my eyes at them. "You look great as always mommy." She said.

"Really?" I asked. "I'll say yes if you give me some cookies." I sighed. "One." I told her. "Thank you mommy. You still look beautiful either way." She ran out of my room and down the hall.

"Yay! Cookies here I come." I heard her shouting. "Seriously Shay, you look awesome. I mean the way you got your hair, makeup, and that dress." He said. "Really ?" I asked in a high pitched voice. "Sure whatever makes you leave faster." He smirked. "Alright im going. Bye Prue!" I ran out the door.

Punk's POV

"Why do you feel something for her? What's so special?" My brother asked. "Everything! Shes so great too. I feel like we belong together. Like I'm the right guy for a woman like her." I stared into space. "Phil, your date?" He snapped me outta my thoughts. "Oh yeah bye." I ran out the door.

Shayla's POV

"Whoa! Lookin' sexy!" I heard someone behind me say. I frowned and turned around and saw Randy. "Randy, are you drunk?" I asked. "Maybe. Shit, I don't know." He smirked.

"So Shayla why don't you love me?" He asked. "What?" I asked. "I said I love you!" He grinned. I felt uncomfortable.

"Uh, im waiting for someone. Oh and there he is. Bye." I quickly walked away. "Hey Phil." I smiled. "Hey, I was looking for you." He smirked. "So um wanna dance?" I asked. "Sure."

We walked to the dance floor and started dancing. I felt someone's eyes burning a whole inside of my face. I looked up and saw Randy.

He was staring hard at us. I looked back down. "You know Shay, I really like you and you're beautiful." He whispered in my ear.

I blushed and saw Randy still watching. "I want you." I whispered to him. I felt him tugging on my ear.

I faced him and we kissed. "Ohh!" We heard everyone gasp and this clash noise.

Randy hit this man with a bottle and they had him in handcuffs. "Ohmygod Randy's going to jail." I whispered in shock.

"Lets get outta here." Punk wrapped his jacket around my shoulders. "Im gonna take you home."

Punk's POV

"Well we're here. I had a great time." She smiled. "I did too." We stood there awkwardly. "Um imma go-" "No!" She said grabbing my shirt.

"I want you to stay." She bit her lip pulling me in.

You know what happened next ;)