-Chapter 9-

Shayla's POV

I woke up and saw a bunch of stuff hooked up and I was wearing a gown. It smelled like a hospital.

I heard a knock on the door. "Come in." I said. I could barely hear myself. Its like I could hardly talk. What happended to me? Whats going on?

The doctor opened and my mom, Prue, the doctor, and Randy walked in. "Just great." I mumbled. My mom was glaring at Randy who was holding Prue and trying to avoid my mom. "Ms. Austin, how are you feeling?" the docter asked.

"Her last name is Orton. Shes still married." Randy said. "Shut up!" Me and my mom said to him. "Doc I feel horrible. Im sore, I can barely move and my head hurts really bad and I feel weak.. All I remember is arguing with Randy. " Everyone looked at him. "Well Ms. Austin, I think Mr. Orton here is the one who caused all of this." He said.

"Yeah hes the one who caused all of this. And if something is seriously wrong with my baby I swear to god I will sue you Randal Keith Orton!" My mom yelled.

"Helen, im sure Shayla here wouldn't want you to do that." Randy smirked. "Don't you feel bad? I mean you almost killed me twice." I said. "Hey, its not my damn fault that you got into a car wreck! So no, I don't feel bad!" He yelled.

"Randy my dad died from being in a car wreck. Do you really wanna kill me?" I asked. "Um I guess we should give you guys some time alone." The doctor said walking out with my mom and Prue.

"Do you?" I asked. He sighed. "Babe no, of course not. I just want you to feel my pain." He said grabbing my hand. I yanked my hand back.

"What pain Randy?! Im the one in pain! Look at me!" I shouted. "Shay I'm- no I cant say it its too hard." He shook his head. "Ugh. Your so gotdamn  selfish its unbelievable! Go! Just get out of here!" I cried.

"Fine." He slammed the door.

Randy's POV

"Daddy, where are you going?" Prue asked. "Daddys going to get some fresh air." I answered.

"I wanna go too." She said. "Sweetie no. Besides I think mommys waiting for you. I love you." I kissed her cheek. "I love you too."

I kissed her forehead and left.

THE NEXT MORNING

"Kelly where the fuck have you been?!" I shouted scaring her. "With the girls I told you that." She rolled her eyes. "For two damn days?" I was furious.

"Babe please calm down. Your treating me like that hoe Shayla." She pushed past me. "Don't talk about her like that! You know she was right about you!"

"Randy what is your problem?! If you keep this up im leaving." "Then leave Kel. Fuck out!." I shouted. "Are you serious?" She asked. I nodded. "Fine."

Shayla's POV

"Please tell me when I get to leave. I mean the only thing that hurts is my body and my throat hurts thats it."

"Ms. Austin you need rest. Your not leaving until next week." He said.

I sighed as he walked out. I started to close my eyes as someone walked in. "Im sorry."