-Chapter 2-

Shayla's POV

Prue and I just got to the house and she was asleep in my arms because I didn't want to wake her up. I opened the door and saw one of my best friends John Cena laying on my couch. How the heck did he get in here?

I layed Prue in her bedroom then closed the door. I walked back into the livingroom and gently shook John. "John wake up." I said. He jumped up and looked at his watch. "John what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I gotta go." He said. "Wait I need help. tell me why Prue keeps saying that Randy Orton is her dad."

"Look Shay RANDY IS HER DAD!" He yelled before walking out the front door. I sighed and sat down on the couch. "Why does everyone keep saying that?" I asked myself.

Randy's POV

I was at Raw walking hand in hand with Kelly while she was smiling big. She was glowing too. "Babe look dial it down. Try not to tell anyone right now." I said . "Ok baby I'm just so excited!" She exclaimed kissing me.

"Hello Randy." A female voice said. "Shayla." I hissed. "Shayla." Kelly said rolling her eyes. "What the hell are you doing here?!" I asked walking over to her. "I need to talk to you... alone."She said making eye contact with Kelly before seeing her walk off. "You have 5 minutes." I said.

"Okay so tell me why everyone including you think that your Prue's father?" She asked. "Shayla I am her father but after you got out of the hospital you would never let me see her." I said as a tear ran down my face.

Shayla's POV

"What are you talking about? I was never in a hospital and your not her father!" I shouted. "Look." He said pointing to the ring on my finger. "So? Its only a ring." I said. "Your wedding ring." He replied before walking off.