-Chapter 3-

Randy's POV

"So Kelly pushed you and you fell through a glass window. We were 3 stories up. You hit the ground you were screaming and everything. When Randy yelled "Kelly now" no one knew what he was talking about and that she was gonna do that."

"Shay you were in the hospital for 3 years. and all those years you were in a coma. Everyone would come and visit you every day except for Randy and Kelly. You still wouldnt wake up."

John explained to Shayla as we were all over his house and I was staring at Prue play with her dolls the whole time. I haven't took my eyes off of her. "I love you princess." I whispered to her. She looked at me and smiled.

I stood up and turned around to be greeted with a slap to the face.

"Randy, why?!" Shayla screamed at me. "Look I'm SORRY! But you deserved it." I said.

"What?! You think I deserved that? Why would you hate me?! I was in a coma for 3years. When I got out of the hospital I didnt even remember my friends, my family, PRUE AND SHES MY FUCKING DAUGHTER!" Shayla shouted.

"I said I'm sorry so get your ass out of my face!" I yelled pushing past her. But she grabbed my arm and I turned around slowly. I looked at her and pulled her into a kiss.

She smiled and so did I. "I love you." I whispered pulling away. She smirked then slapped me. "YOU COULD HAVE KILLED ME! STAY AWAY FROM US!" She exclaimed taking Prue and walking out of the door. I looked at John and he looked at me. "You know its all your fault." He said.

"John your suppose to be my friend. Why are you sticking up for her?" I asked him as he just gave me a look.

I sighed and slid my hands down my face. "It is my fault." I whispered.