-Chapter 4-

Shayla's POV

I sat in my bed and silently cried. My sobs were getting louder and louder. I just can't believe someone could be so cruel and do that to me.

What did I ever do? I love and cared for everyone. I was so sweet but now I wanna kill him and Kelly! I screamed out in frustration. I looked at the big shiny diamond ring on my finger and took it off. I threw it at the door right as it was opening and it hit my baby right in her face.

"Oh my gosh Prue!" I shouted getting up and running over to her. "Mom it hurts. It hit my eye." She cried. "Hun I'm sorry. Its okay." "No mom it hurts so much!." She continued crying.

Her face was red and wet from her tears. "Prue its okay. Just move your hand so mommy can see." I whispered. "No!" She yelled. "What?! Prue, let me see." I said.

She took her hand away and her eye was very red. "Come on baby put your shoes and coat on youre going to the doctor." I said as she nodded.

Randy's POV

"Where is she?!" I yelled running into the hospital with Kelly right behind me.

I saw Shayla in the waiting room and walked over to her. "What happened?" I asked. "Randy calm down theres nothing serious.  I threw my ring and it hit her in the eye. It was red and puffy." She explained.

I looked at her in disbelief and then looked around the hospital.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I shouted. "That's our fucking daughter! My baby!" I continued. "My daughter, my baby!" She screamed pushing me. "Um Randy excuse me but Prue is not a baby anymore. I'm pregnant with your baby." Kelly said.

Shayla made a quick glance at her. "She's pregnant?" Shay whispered. "Yeah." "I hate you! " she said walking into the hospital room Prue is in.

"Its not like your still in love with me anyway!" I shouted while people kept giving me looks.

Kelly's POV

We walked back to the car in silence. "Kell why would you say that? I told you not to tell anyone but you did!" He said.

"Well Randy you didn't think I wanted to keep it a secret did you? People was going to start to notice anyway because I was gonna get bigger you jackass." I spoke. "Look whatever lets drop it.." He whispered speeding down the street.

I Hope This Chapter Didn't Suck!

Please Vote And Comment xoxo...♡♥♡