~Pack Glossary~

Packs shown in order of appearance.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Pack Veritas, formerly known as Pack Tacita

Current Alpha: Sorrell Lamar and Arlo

Beta: Linnette MacIver

Delta: Lucas Simmons

Master-at-Arms: Byron McIver

Master-at-Arms Replacement: Marion (Last name not given)

Pack Healer: Elissa-May

Pack Doctor: Adrianna

Known pack members:

Avery Simmons- Mated to Delta Lucas. She is a former Tacita Omega. She and Lucas spent some time at the Boarder House in order her to heal from the trauma she received due to the Omega position.

Ollie McIver- Mated to Beta Linnette. He was a seizure Omega from a Hunter raid on a pack territory. He and Linnette have a son named Matthew.

Matthew McIver- The son of Beta Linnette and her mate Ollie.

Emerson McIver- Son of Byron McIver and Nadin Baker

Willow (last name unknown)- The young juvenile that Lucas attacked which resulted in him getting his punishment at the post. She also helped Avery out until Avery and Lucas went to the Boarder House.

Dennis- An older pack member who Sorrel defers some tasks to when they do the competition.

Notes: The pack is having a hard time adjusting to losing its ranked members in such a short amount of time. The new Alpha, Sorrell, is trying her hardest to keep the pack together through this tumultuous time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pack Tenebris

Current Alpha: Nexus

Beta: Not named

Pack Healer: Lara

Notes: Tenebris used to be under the leadership of Malak, Nexus's twin brother, but when Malak killed Maggie, his mate, Nexus challenged him to the Alpha position and won it. It is suspected Malak ordered the destruction of Alpha Sorrel's previous pack but no evidence has been given.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pack Oblitus

Current Alpha: Jace Lawrence

Next-in-line: Davin Lawrence

Beta: Andrew Lawrence

Delta: Bennett Aldridge

Pack Doctor: Amber Lawrence (Formerly Blanche)

Known pack members:

Seamus Holfstader- Mated to Angela (Angie) Moore. Was rejected by his mate and ended up at Oblitus to be treated for said rejection.

Angela Holfstader- Mated to Seamus Holfstader. Ended up at Oblitus because she was banished after harming the son of an Alpha who rejected her little sister and publicly humiliated her.

Fern Holfstader- Daughter of Seamus Holfstader and Angela Moore, is nearly three by the end of this book.

Jay Newport- was a wanderer that found his way to Oblitus. Has been rejected as well.