WATCH OUT!

Watch out for the next book!

The next book for this series will be his, no more surprises

The next book for this series will be his, no more surprises. I don't know when will I post the first chapter of the story, maybe after I finished Hexel's first book. This will go along with ZBS book 11 or so. Depende sa time na available ako. Hopefully, matapos ko ang kay Hexel in a month or two basta hindi lang masyadong busy sa work.

EXCERPT FROM THE NEXT BOOK...

"You are not my type, definitely not my type." he stare at her body. Indeed, she wasn't his type. Her legs were shorter than his previous bedmates, he likes his women with shorter hair but hers were long and unruly. It was messily tied on the top of her head. He likes long legged women with short hair and the woman in front of him was the exact opposite.

The woman cross her arms above her chest and he found out she wasn't too gifted at that department too. He shook his head feeling disappointed. "What?" the lady spat at him.

"Short legs, long hair, flat chested." He scoffed. "Sigurado ka bang babae ka o lalaki ka talaga at nagpapanggap na babae?" malakas itong napasinghap sa sinabi niya at naningkit ang mga mata kasabay ng pamumula ng pisngi nito. He hates to admit it, the woman may not his type but she's beyond beautiful especially when she's angry.

"Pervert!" and the woman with incredible force punch him on the face and walk away. Gusto niyang sundan at parusahan ang babae, wala ni sino man ang nakakagawa sa kanya ng bagay na iyon and he won't allow someone to do that either pero hindi niya napigilan ang mapatingin sa likod nito at sumilay ang pilyong ngiti sa labi niya. "Sexy butt."

<3 <3 <3

a/n: Because saturday classes sucks but can't do anything about it. Okay babies, Ulysses' story will be the first start for the second generation of Royale series. Hindi lahat ng makakasali sa numbered child ay galing doon, isa lang yata ang masasali pero may pasulpot-sulpt na mga characters huwag niyo lang silang pansinin at hayaan niyo lang silang sumulpot-sulpot.

Happy waiting!