The dinner

Nik's POV

It's been three weeks since I got back and tonight the Salvatore's are coming over. I have compelled Stefan to forget the children so still no one knows about them. Eli stayed in my room too now because I told him he can't be seen yet. He is taking care of Bekah tonight and surprisingly I'm okay with it. Also because I can hear everything that happens so it's okay.

I take Stefan's hand out of the fire. Safe to say the dinner didn't go well. I see Elijah walk back in and reveal two daggers. Kol walks in "Kol." I say "long time no talk brother" he says and fun appears "Finn" I say and he stabbed my hand, then I turn around to Rebekah "hello brother" she says and walks towards me "this is for our mother" I scream in pain as they take there revenge on me. They talked and Rebekah threw a vase as a painting. They were leaving but I wouldn't be alone. They talked about killing Elena and I said I would hunt them down. Elijah finally cracked me when he said I was like Mikael. I fell to the ground crying thinking about my son and daughter who were upstairs asleep. How can he say that, I would never hurt them. I can't let them go  I have held Bekah every day of her little life. They all watched me closely shocked and we seen someone come in.

It was our mother I looked down in shame and kept my spot on the floor as tears ran down my face "look at me" she said and I looked up "do you know why I'm here?" She asked and I started sobbing harder. My children will hurt and be alone without I to protect them. She's come to kill me "your going to kill me" I said she looked confused with my actions and shook her head "we are going to be a family again. I have come to reunite you all. " she said and walked to the kitchen.

Rebekah's POV

I snapped Niklaus's neck and smiled "I'm going to trash his room" I told them and walked away.

I opened his bedroom door and gasped. It was pink and purple with blue all over. It had baby toys and clothes along with a crib and a TV with a little kid show playing about talking trains.

I look over at the bed and gasp there on Niklaus's bed was a little boy holding an infant girl. "Hello" I say and he turns to me "you no take siser. I want daddy. Where is daddy?" He asked and holds the girl closer. "It's okay I'm Rebekah Mikaelson" I tell him and he smiled "you has my last name. I'm Eli Niklaus Henrik Mikaelson. Daddy gave me that name after my uncle Elijah because he is the brother that always was there for daddy. And my sister is named after daddy's whole family. Her name is Bekah Nikol Eliza Henrika Finaya Mikaelson. She is four months old. Daddy missed his family so he named us after them because he loves us as much as them and he named Bekah after his sister because he always wants to protect her like his sister. He taught me to love and protect my family like he does his and said to lock her up if it was the only way to protect her. He put all his family in coffins and they hate him" he says and I smile. I get my siblings and we sit around the bed. Finn holds Bekah as Eli talks. "Why would he tell you to lock her up if he did to his siblings and they all hate him?" Finn asks "because I love her. And my daddy made enemies but he is unkillable. He told me he knows his siblings hate him but so does the rest of the world. All the enemies he made, he made alone and for that when he wakes up his siblings and they all hate him. They will leave and be able to have lives without enemies. Daddy told me he has thousands of enemies but his elderest brother Finn won't have one and be able to find love and be happy forever even if he has to adopt children. And Kol and Rebekah who want love can move and travel the world and find it. And my uncle Elijah is knowable and can find his damselel in dateres and they can love each other forever. Daddy even put Fraya's name with Finn because he was the only brother to know her and he knows how much Finn lover her. But daddy will be alone with all the enemies he made to protect his family and take down his daddy" he says and we all look at each other. All of us have tears and Eli is looking at us scared. We hear a baby burp and then Bekah starts crying "why are you scared of you own burpen it's weird" Eli says to his sister and we laughed. "Oh Finn let me hold my niece " I say and hold out my arms "how old is she?" "She is 4 months almost 5" we hear a voice say and turn around to see Niklaus. We stand up and hug him. I'm careful with Bekah and she started crying. Niklaus took her and held her to him and she slowly stopped crying as he rocked her. "So you have met your niece and nephew. When are you leaving and why did you hug me?" Nil asked "we know why you did what you did and I'm will to give you another chance if you get rid of those daggers" Finn says and we all agree. Nik gives us all the daggers and we brake them. "Are we a family now?" Kol asks and we smile "we will be after we kill mother" Finn says and we all gasp "Finn trust me revenge is not good. Don't kill mother, we can be a family" Nik says "these children have done the unthinkable. They have shown me redemption is possible, even for you Niklaus. Mother is planning on killing us. She told me when she came back, she wants to use me and kill us all" Finn tells us and we sit on the bed.