Dead mother

Finn's pov

I walk past my brothers room and see Bekah using the side of her crib to stand whimpering with tears in her eyes and Niklaus sleeping behind her. I pick her up and lay her head on my shoulder then sped downstairs.

I see mother trying to get into a locked cabinet and Elijah simply pull it off with his vampire strength. I feel something pull at my leg and smile looking down. It was Eli with his hands out looking at the baby. I give him the baby and he hugged her then sat at the table with her in his arms.

Mother looked at the cabinet and pulled out a baby bottle then turned around and gasped as she seen Eli and Bekah and walked to them "who are you and what are you doing here?" She asked and Eli looked frightened holding Bekah closer. "Mother this is Eli and Bekah" Elijah said and told her about them and Niklaus. "I have grandchildren. I'm a grandmother" she said cheerfully.

Niklaus walked in and looked angry until his eyes landed on Eli and Bekah "hello, my son. What would you like for breakfast?" He asked and took Bekah from Eli's arms "daddy can I have waffles?" Niklaus nodded and Kol sped in attempting to take Bekah but fell to the ground holding his head. We looked at mother and she shook her head, then at Eli but he said "not me" with wide eyes. I gasped and pointed to Bekah as her nose bled and Rebekah sped in "why is my niece bleeding? I will tare out their inside's" she said and took the infant from Klaus "it's okay beautiful we will get you all clean and better" she said rocking Bekah and Kol stood up but then started to cough. Black blood came out and he stood up "mother what did you do" I asked "I poisoned him. He was supposed to die tonight with all of you connected. You're all monsters and it's my fault." She said and grabbed Bekah then started chanting stuff.

We didn't fall to the ground but mother started to scream. We look over and see Bekah with her head in our mothers neck. When mother fell Kol caught Bekah and we seen blood on her face then fangs extended from her gums. "What is she" Kol asked "she is a heritic. She is witch and vampire" Elijah said holding a book. He took his niece and she snuggled into bed his chest. "Tonight we are having a ball and Niklaus you will apologize to everyone in our family that you have hurt. Mother and Father are not family. If you do not you will forever follow in fathers footsteps in hurting our family".

After klaus apologized we all got ready for the ball.

Kol's pov

After burying mother. I was getting dressed. I heard a thump then a cry. I ran to Finns room where the noise came from and gasped. I seen a hybrid named Hailey had thrown Bekah and laughed. Before I could do anything her heart was in Elijah's hand and Niklaus was calming her down. "Come on. Calm down. Daddy gave you his shirt and is here now. Please don't make me" he said but she started crying louder.

"Hush, little baby, don't say a word,
Papa's gonna buy you a mockingbird.

And if that mockingbird don't sing,
Papa's gonna buy you a diamond ring.

And if that diamond ring turns brass,
Papa's gonna buy you a looking glass.

And if that looking glass gets broke,
Papa's gonna buy you a billy goat.

And if that billy goat don't pull,
Papa's gonna buy you a cart and bull.

And if that cart and bull turn over,
Papa's gonna buy you a dog named Rover.

And if that dog named Rover won't bark.
Papa's gonna to buy you and horse and cart.

And if that horse and cart fall down,
Well, you'll still be the sweetest little baby girl in town.' He sang and she tiredly closed her eyes. Everyone was shocked because he refused to ever sing.

"Let's get you dressed my sleepy little girl. And check on your brother." He said and she blew raspberry when she was fully awake again. She started squishing his face and giggled.

***

After everyone was ready we Bekah wouldn't stop crying and trying to take off her dress. Nik sped out of the room then returned with a little wooden toy from 1000 years ago. It was the same one he gave Rebekah as a child.

Bekah took the toy and hugged it while cuddling into his chest her sobs had stopped as Nik kissed her forehead.

***
Niklaus's pov

The guests were arriving as my family greeted them. Eli was laughing as he played with Kol and Finn. Bekah was in my arms still hugging her wooden toy and  smiling. I took her hand and waved it at the door causing her to squeal.

I seen Caroline come threw the door and for once I didn't care. I realized that she only talked to me when she needed something so I just stopped liking her. But the brunette with caramel skin beside her took my breath away. Bonnie. She's strong and selfless and caring. You can see she's broken and doesn't think anyone cares but goes everyday giving to her 'friends'.

I walk up to the waiter and get two glasses balancing them and Bekah in my hands. I walk to Bonnie and give her a glass "would you care to talk" I ask and she nods following me "what do you want Kl- Who's baby is that?" She said and grabbed Bekah from me cradling her. And checking her "she's mine. And so is Eli over there" I said pointing to him. She smiled and turned to me confused.

I took Bonnie to my room and she played with the wooden toy in Bekah's hand to make Bekah giggle every so often. I told Bonnie everything that had happened and she was surprised. "That's the kindest thing I've ever heard. Not even Stefan or Caroline would do that. Damon maybe but he would be the bad boy dad that gives his child bourbon when their teething and every other day of their life" she laughed. I sped Bekah to her and Eli's room and changed her then sped back to my room and seen Bonnie crying. "What's wrong, love?" I ask and she gave me her phone. It was a text and it read 'hello my darkest witch' "what's wrong? Who is it?" I asked "Kaleb. My ex. He would always call me his darkest witch. He would use me and then go away for days and one day I came home to see he had murdered my grandfather by hanging him in the living room" she said and I put my arms around her. "I promise I won't let him hurt you anymore" I told her and she looked at me with her saddened brown eyes. She whipped away her tears and went into the bathroom to clean up.

Bonnie walked back out in nothing but black lingerie "take my mind off it" she said and I smiled. I sped to her and kissed her passionately...