Love struck

Bonnie's pov
Okay so today is Bekah's 2nd birthday. It's been a week since all my friends and the Mikaelson's became friends. So here's the news.
Caroline and Kol
Rebekah and Stefan
Finn and sage
Elijah and Kathrine
They all got together. The brothers have moved on from doppelgängers. Damons still Damon but he likes to play with Eli and Bekah and is thinking of adopting a child.

Klaus and the rest have been acting weird. I feel a pull on my dress and look down at Bekah who's crying with the puppy in her hand "Mmm...arrr...ee...me." She said "what?"  "She said Marry me?" I hear Niklaus as he dropped to one knee and I gasped. He had a ring box and everyone had gathered around us. "Bonnie Bennett I am in love with you and I wish to spend the rest of your life with you and love you for the rest of mine. You are the first girl I have ever thought of marrying and I know your not a vampire but I promise we can make it work. I promise to love you and stay faithful to you for eternity. So will you marry me?" He asked and I nodded my head "yes of course I will!" I exclaimed and hugged him. The Mikaelson's cheer "bifday ow eigt" Bekah said with tears and I smiled "yes sweetie it's your birthday. We made a chocolate cake just for you" I say and she cheered "my bifday bubby" she said and and he smiled "I have a surprise for you" he said and took her hand after I set her down. He placed it on my stomach and she started to cry "I ricess" (I princess) she said and pouted. She started sobbing "I ht bifday. NO mer" (I hate birthday. No more) she said and ran away.

I was confused as where the rest of them until everyone gasped "what's wrong?" I ask "you...your.........Pregnant" Caroline said and I laughed "Caroline Vampires can't procreate." I said and looked at Klaus "No but werewolves can" he stated as if the thought just came to his mind. I started to understand why Bekah was crying and ran to her room but was stopped by Damon "let me talk to her" he said and I nodded.

Damon's pov
I walked into Bekah's pink room. "Bekah baby girl?" I ask and see her crying on her bed "O ay" (go away) she pouted. I jumped on her bed and she giggled "Bekah your mommy and daddy love you and Eli so much. Do you see how many siblings daddy has? No matter what you will be daddy's princess and mommy baby girl. They love you and you and Eli get along because he's your bubby. Don't you want a little brother or sister to play with?" I ask and she shook her head "NO we ell tt" (no we sell it) she said with a smile and clap "Bekah! That's not nice. We are not selling your baby sister or baby bubby" I say and her eyebrows furrowed "No bbby bubby. Ony ig bubby" she said and I smiled. "You know they will all love you the same" I tell her "I ant emm to lob me or" she says with tears "I will always love you more. And mommy and daddy and everyone else will love you like they do right now. They love you so so much. Nothing's going to change Eli will always be your big bubby and we will always love you" I say "how eww know" "I know because I Stefan is my little brother and my mommy still loved me the same after he was born" I say and she smiled hugging me. Everyone came in the room as we hugged and awed. Bekah went to Bonnie and hugged her kissing her stomach.

We ate some cake but Bekah refused to leave my side. We were watching a movie as Bekah cuddled up to me falling asleep on my chest.