"Dear Phil..." Chapter 1

Dan's POV
---------------
"Dan..Dan!?" I start to hear voices coming from down the hall. What happened?

"Dan! Are you okay??" Phil looked really shocked, which I'm not going to lie,was pretty damn cute.

"Why are you so shocked Phil? What happened.." I start to look around me.. I had fallen out of my bed because of another nightmare I had, It happened to me regularly..The nightmares kept on getting worser and worser as my feelings got stronger for Phil, I had a nightmare that Phil had left me forever,and he wasn't coming back..

Phil's POV
---------------
I had just woken up and went to go eat some cereal, which was when I was awoken by a loud 'BANG' although I was pretty used to it by now since Dan was always falling out of bed..

I helped Dan up but I couldn't help but notice he had a massive frown creeping upon his face.. I hated seeing him like this, and I needed to cheer him up.

"Was it another nightmare again Dan? Do you want to talk about it?" Dan frowned. "No, it's ok.. Im going to get ready now, since I need to film a video ,remember?" "Ok Dan. I'll be in my room if you need me!" I dart to my room and instantly log into Tumblr and slowly fall asleep..

~5 hours later~

Dan's POV
---------------
It's starting to get late.. But I couldn't help myself. I started to read all the comments on DanAndPhilGames.
One comment read; Is Dan ok? He's been acting really funny lately..
Followed by another comment; I noticed it too..
I really am going crazy,huh?

I just can't handle the thought of losing Phil .. I love him..

~1 hour later~
I open my eyes to see the time is now 2am. I start to scroll through Tumblr for the last time and I see a post that shows me staring at Phil in our recent DanAndPhilGames video, dangit.. I need to stop doing that.. but.. I can't help it.. he's so beautiful it kills me..

My hand slips, and I gasp .. I had just reblogged the post that I was looking at "Crap!" I say it really loud that I accidentally wake Phil up..Oh no.. I'm so done. What if Phil finds out I like him!! I quickly press the reblog button again for it to disappear ..Phew, I better get some sleep or I'll go freaking crazy.

I close my laptop screen, and I start to fall asleep as I dream of how much I love this man Philip Michael Lester, The man I've had a crush on for years.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hello my lovely children! Thanks so so much for reading omg I am so tired rn but honestly I tried so here you go! Ty to all the people who have been supporting me and telling me to give this a try, you guys mean alot to me! Anyway, I'm going to post Chapter 2 up by tomorrow, so look forward to that! (It will be more interesting I promise and it will be longer!! (: )
Goodnight!