"Dear Phil..." Chapter 5

~The next morning~

Phil's POV
---------------
@danisnotonfire
Can at least one person explain to me how to get through actual pain? I miss talking to them normally..It's not the same.
.....
I freeze.
Is this, about me?
Maybe..
No?
Yes..?

I need to talk to Dan.
NOW.

"DAN!!"

No answer..

"DAN??"

Still No answer..

I walk out of my room, and knock on Dan's door.

No answer..

I open the door, and Dan's not there.

I panick, but I tell myself to calm down,since I find a note on Dan's bed.

It reads;

"Dear Phil...I'm sorry for everything. I wish we could be more then friends,but it's obvious that you don't like me in that way. I have struggled to keep my feelings to myself. It hurts, Philly. I want you back, I love you.. If you want to talk to me again, come meet me at Starbucks, that's where I'll be. Lots of Love, ~Dan"

I can't help but cry.. I collapse on the floor, thinking about how me and Dan are going to get through this. I need to ask him.. I need to ask him the question.

Dan's POV
---------------
I had just ordered something to drink and looked at the time on my phone. 10am, Phil should be up by now. I start to get real nervous.. what if he doesn't accept me? I can't stand the thought of losing him..

I have been here since 9:30am, and I'm getting more and more impatient every minute.

Until I see Phil.

His sleek black hair, his bright blue eyes, and his cute smile. I couldn't help but crack a smile.

Phil walks inside, and instantly walks over to me, I start to REALLY get nervous.

"H-hi..Phil.."

"Morning,bear."

I giggle.

"So..Phil..What do you want to talk about??"

"Us."

"O-oh, yeah..Um.."

"Look Dan, do you really think I'd hate you!? After all we've been through,and you'd think I'd leave you? That's not me Dan, I love you more than anything, you mean the world to me!"

Nearly everyone in Starbucks turns around, staring at me and Phil.

"Phil, I--"

"Look,Dan. I would never want to leave you,because..I.."

"You.."

Phil runs out of the door, crying..

Crap. "Well done Dan,you upset him again" what is wrong with me?

I walk outside, and I find Phil crying against the wall, and I crouch next to him.

"Lion..Please don't cry.."

"But Dan..I don't want us to fall apart, Dan.. I need you.."

My heart melts. Not because of what's happened recently, but because of those words, I've heard them before, in one of our videos, but I'm not sure which.

I hug Phil, and he hugs me back.

"No matter what happens, my little Lion, we'll go through it together."

Phil smiles, and I smile back, kissing him on the cheek.

Phil flinches, but he smiles straight after, snuggling into my chest.

Your POV
--------------
I had just started to go on a walk around London, when I suddenly decided me and my friend (from England) should go to Starbucks and chill out.

As I start to walk along the pavement, I freeze.

Is that.. Dan and Phil??

My friend, F/N, had already figured out who it was, and she was already shouting.

"OMG IS THAT DANANDPHISLS SJS ONFOFNDAJA AND THEY'RE HUGGING WHATATAYATT"

She then takes a picture of them hugging, and I gasp.

"No don't take a picture!!"

"Too late mwuahahaha!!"

And she runs off.

Crap. What am I going to do!? I need to warn Dan and Phil, this can't be good.

I walk up to Dan and Phil, and touch Dan's shoulder ever so lightly.

Dan's POV
---------------
As me and Phil had just finished hugging, I get a tap on my shoulder.

I gasp.

"Hey Dan, Phil.. It's me, Y/N..Um, slight problem, my friend was just walking with me to Starbucks, and unfortunately she took a picture of you guys.. hugging.."

"Oh crap..What are we going to do?"

"Nothing..Dan."

"What do you mean,NOTHING!?"

"Calm down. It's just a picture, it's not like it's going to affect our relationship, anywho..Thanks, Y/N!"

"You're welcome Phil!"

"Hey, Y/N, We should talk sometime. We'll probably meet again anyway, infact, want to meet here at Starbucks tomorrow at 11am?"

"Sure! Sounds cool!"

"Phil, let's go home. We need to talk."

"Ok Mr grumpy bear."

I smirk, and then me and Phil went home, and so did Y/N.

We walk into the apartment, and sit down in the Lounge.

Phil's POV
---------------
"So, what do you want to talk about,Bear?" I say with a little smile.

"Do you..Like me?"

"Of course I do, Dan. Don't be silly."

"No, I mean, do you love me?" I can see dan blushing now, and he's looking down at the floor.

"Y-yes Dan..I do."

"Gosh, this is almost like we're getting married!" Dan laughs nervously.

"Sorry um, anyway.. I need to ask you a question, and it's important for the both of us, but, we can't let anyone else know about it, Phil.."

"Dan, why can't anyone else know about it? There's no shame in sharing a relationship!"

"But what if-"

"Dan. Don't be silly! We'll get through everything together, that's what we promised after all, right?"

"Ok Phil, just promise me you'll make this work, for the both of us.."

"I will.."

"Phil.."
"Dan.."

"Will you be my boyfriend?"
"YES!!!"

I hugged Dan, and Dan hugged me.

We both looked in each others eyes, and smiled, pleased with ourselves.

Me and Dan are in love, and there's nothing that can stop that.

We both wrapped each others arms around each other, thinking about our future, and we kissed.

Man, I never knew I'd be going out with Dan, since he's one handsome man.

I smile, and I start to fall asleep on Dan's lap, thinking about mine and Dan's future.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Lmao I actually published this by accident when I wasn't even finished haha wut anyway thanks for reading :>) yaaaay ok you can go back to crafting ma bois