"Dear Phil..." Season 2 Chapter 3

It was May 1st.

Dan and Phil were going to get ready for the meetup.

Phil's POV
---------------
I open my eyes slowly, Dan is laying next to me. He's so cute.

I press my lips against his and almost instantly he kisses back. We do this for a while, without a word. This is why I love morning kisses.

I move closer to Dan and wrap my arms around his waist. We're pretty close and I see Dan's cheeks go red.

"Cute."

Dan gives me a look that says "don't call me that or I swear I'll fight you" but I just start to giggle anyway.

"Philip Michael Lester.. please stop being cute..I'm going to die. For real this time!"

"Ok daddy"

"What?" Dan blushes.

"Daddy~~" I say playfully.

"I'm going to disown you" Dan laughs.

"Ok Daddy~~" I wink and rest my head on Dan's chest.

Dan then strokes my hair for a bit, but then sits on top of me whilst I'm laying down.

"You're going to crush me!" I moan.

"Sorry babe but I forgot we need to get ready! Hurry up!"

"Ooook.." I roll my eyes.

We then get ready and Dan actually lets me eat his cereal.. which surprised me because he hates me eating his cereal.

Dan puts his arm around me and kisses my neck.

"I love you Daddy~" I say playfully once again just to wind him up.

"Stop it Philly!" Dan moans.

-After the meetup-

Dan's POV
---------------
The meetup was awesome! We met a huge amount of viewers, which was really cool, some people also talked about me and Phil.. asking alot of..Questions.

I also tried to put my arm around Phil's back but instead I put my arms around his butt which was embarrassing.. but all the girls screamed of joy anyway.

Me and Phil also were thinking what we should do next in our relationship. It was between getting a dog or going on a holiday together, so we thought we would ask the internet since I was doing a Liveshow, so why not!?

I quickly kiss Phil whilst he went to do some random stuff Phil normally does.. (don't get any ideas) and I set up the Liveshow and quickly tweet that I'm about to go live.. when..

I hear a BANG!

SH**!

-----------------------------------------------------------
AYYYY Lmao cliffhanger are you mad bro lol I bet you are lololol anyway there's going to be alot of drama in the story starting from now! ;)) Ha I bet your so mad rn oml but anyway chapter 4 up tonight so don't worry it also might be a bit longer but who knows.. it usually takes like an hour to do 1000+ words so rip me