"Dear Phil..." Season 2 Chapter 1

Dan's POV
---------------
I woke up on April 30th,
I was lying in Phil's bed, I turned my head to see the most beautiful man to ever be seen lying next to me. He is so adorable.

I place my finger on his forehead and stroke his hair away from his eye, and I lightly place a kiss on his lips.

"Philly.. wake up" I smile to myself.

"Mmm.." wow, he's a heavy sleeper.

"We can't stay in bed all day, you need to stay productive!"

"But what if I want to cuddle with you for a bit"

"That's fine with me" my eyes light up.

Me and Phil hold each other in our arms. It's really warm, and he makes me feel like I belong here. With him.

Also, me and Phil were going to do a meet-up tomorrow and the 2nd of may. This would be the 5th time the public has seen us as a couple. Yes, we barely go outside. You'd be surprised really..

I take a few deep breaths just to tell myself I'm not actually imagining anything right now. I'm finally in a relationship with Phil. I've been waiting for this for years. And we're open about it too, I mean, why wouldn't we be?

Phil is so precious. Everything about him makes me smile. His adorable laugh, his amazing smile. Gosh, he makes me feel so lucky.

But as I'm thinking about all of this, I had forgotten that I was staring at Phil and he was kindly smiling back.

"You look like you're really in love right now Dan."

"Of course I am!"

Phil giggles. Dangit this man is really trying to kill me, isn't he?

"You do realise I could face death any second now."

"Why's that, baby?" Phil winks.

"Ahhhhh don't call me that!" I blush.

"Why not, babe?" He winks again.

I lightly and playfully punch Phil on the arm.

"Abuse!!" Phil shouts in a sarcastic yet giggly tone.

"Shut up, lion." I smile.

Phil attempts to tickle me but he pretty much fails because I attack him back by tickling him and he starts to have a laughing fit.

"S-s-sstoppp!!" He chokes with laughter.

"Kiss me and I'll stop."

"Ok boo"

Me and Phil then both collide our lips and we continue kissing for a while until we feel the need to breathe again.

Wow, I never knew a morning could go this well.

He is Phil Lester, after all.

Later on in the evening we watched some anime, talking about what we were going to do at the meet up. It wasn't planned to be in a building, maybe a park? Somewhere nice and relaxing? Me and Phil decided to do it at a park somewhere, but it wasn't much of a big deal anyway.

But aside of that, I remember me and Phil had forgotten something.

Phil's POV
---------------
I look over to Dan, he has a little worried look on his face.

"Babe, what's wrong?" I frown.

"Hey, we forgot to meet up with Y/N a while ago!"

"Oh crap. We didn't even get their number!"

"But it's likely we'll see them again, after all, we see Y/N everywhere!" Dan laughs.

"I guess you're right, Danny boy."

"Don't call me that, or I swear I will make you walk out the door."

"Aww Mr grumpy bear is trying to kick me out of the room!"

Dan then attacks me with kisses all over my neck. I didn't mind though, but Dan probably would. He hates people touching his neck.

I then lean my head into his shoulder.

"Why am i so lucky, Dan?"

"Why am i so lucky, Phil?"

We both meet each others eyes and smile greatly, we can't help but smile to ourselves for a bit, atleast that's what I thought we was doing since we were quite silent.

Dan rests his arm on my thigh, I kind of jump at this move, maybe I wasn't used to this quite yet, but I didn't mind.

"Sorry Phil, I'll move if you want."

"No it's fine! Come here.."

I grab Dan's hand, it's soft.. a great hand at that. I play with his hand for a little while. But I give up and lock my fingers in his. I rest on his chest..

And our foreheads touch.

"Phil.."

"Dan.."

Both: "I LOVE YOU!!"

We both giggle for a while, but I can't say we haven't done that all day anyway. I love Dan. I'm so lucky to have him, and I couldn't ask for anyone else other then him. He's my teddy bear, and I'm his lion.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Woot hello everyone yes this is season 2 sorry if it was cheesy in any way but we all need some of that sloppy love fanfic in our lives if you know what I mean ok I'll stop but yep! Chapter 2 of season 2 will be out tomorrow!! Yay :))