"Dear Phil..." Season 2 Chapter 4

Dan's POV
---------------
BANG!
I panick.

What on earth would Phil be doing!?
I try not to let my mind slip to something else and I go check it out.

I walk into Phil's bedroom and to my surprise, it was nothing.

Phil had just dropped his laptop on the floor. Well done Philly!

"Babe come on I need to start the Liveshow!"

"Sorry" Phil says apologetically and kisses me on the cheek.

We then go onto the couch, I sit down but Phil places himself onto my crotch.

"Excuuuuse me" I smirk.

"S-sorry Dan.. I didn't mean to"

"It's ok" I wink.

We then go live and we ask everyone whether we should get a dog or go on holiday first, and everyone said dog first! But I wasn't sure what dog we would have.. but I had one in mind.

Atleast we weren't going to get a hamster, because everyone would take it the wrong way, I've read 'The Hat Fic' and it's pretty gross..
I'm talking about the hamster stuff.. yeah.

I grab Phil's hand and I play with his fingers, I don't know why though.

He smiles at me, and kisses me softly.

We then finish the Liveshow and make excuses that we had to go because we wanted to have time to ourselves for a little while..

YoU gUeSsEd It-or did you?

After a few hours, we cuddled in bed.

I was tired, already.. and the day has gone by so fast! But I really wanted to get that new dog..

"Baby..?"

"What's wrong?" Phil gives me small kisses all upon the back of my neck, which is what I like.

"Can we get a pug?" I ask expecting a no or maybe.

"Of course! I've always wanted one.. we can go look at some tomorrow after the meet up!"

"Ok Philly" I smile and rest my head into his shoulder.

We then wrap our arms around each other and then it hit me;

Would me and Phil ever get married?

Would he want to get married?

I think in a year or so it will be time.

Time to ask him the question.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Ok so I might update tomorrow instead since I'm tired at this point but it's gunna be really good I won't spoil anything for you ma Bois so have a good day! Xx ~Author