Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Jerome

       After the couples contest was the meet and greet. That was definitely my favorite part of the convention so far. It lasted up until noon, and I loved meeting so many Jeromans. They were all so excited to meet me, and Nolan.

       And the best part was that most of them didn't like Dirk and thought he was an too egotistical. 

       When the meet and greet was over, it was an hour break to either eat lunch or walk around and get to know people. For the invited vloggers, there was a break room, with free food. Nolan went to go sit down at a table to save us a spot while I went to get some food for us. I got both of us a wrap and some water, and I got a chocolate bar for him. There was one left and although I wanted it, I would rather give it to Nolan.

       I walked to the table Nolan was at and sat down beside him. His head was resting on the table and he didn't even look up when I sat down. "Hey, Nolan," I said, but he still didn't move. "Nolan. Babe. Nolan. Gay buddy." Nothing.

       That hurts.

       I knew his exhaustion with getting only three hours of sleep caught up to him and as much as I wanted to let him sleep, I couldn't, so I nudged him awake.

       Nolan looked at me tiredly. "Sorry. I just dozed off."

       "It's okay," I said. "I was going to let you sleep but I promised your mom I would make sure you took your medication."

       "Right," Nolan said, picking up his bag off the floor. While he was getting his medication out of his bag, I opened up the bottle of water for him and handed it over. After taking his medication, he put the container back in his bag and set it on the ground before resting his head on my shoulder. "I hate being so tired. Especially at an event like this."

       "You can always go back to the hotel to rest for a bit," I said.

       Nolan gently shook his head. "No, it's best for me not to be on my own for a while according to my doctor and my parents."

       "Then, I can go with you," I said. "I don't have to stay the whole time and I'm not scheduled for another event until two. We can always head back to the hotel now and come back before two."

       Nolan adjusted his head so he was looking at me. "You sure? You don't mind being gone from here for two hours?"

       "Well, as much as I want to stay, I care too much about you," I said. "And if you need some sleep, then I'll go back to the hotel with you."

       Nolan nodded and gave me a small smile. I smiled back and gave him a quick kiss before we both got up. Nolan put his wrap, water bottle, and chocolate bar in his bag while I held mine in one hand while holding Nolan's hand in my other.

       We left the building and headed back to the hotel. When we got to the hotel room, I sat down on the bed with my legs stretched out and Nolan laid down, resting his head on my lap. It didn't take long for him to fall asleep, thankfully. I hated seeing him so tired because he wasn't able to get any sleep at night.

       Once I finished eating the wrap, I went on my phone to pass time. I was happy Nolan was able to nap until I woke him up twenty minutes before two. He will needed some sleep to be able to last for the rest of the day.

      However, I knew it was probably going to be the same thing tomorrow if he didn't get enough sleep at night. Then again, there were still some times we didn't have to be anywhere at the convention, so we could always come back here to relax.