Prologue

Lucy and Juvia were best friends since preschool and told each other everything. When they got into high school they became the most popular girls. Lucy joined the gymnastics team and Juvia joined the swim team and they both are on the cheer leading team. One day the schools most popular guys, Gray Fullbuster and Natsu Dragneel, asked them out. Gray is the football teams captain and quarterback. Natsu is the captain of the basketball team. Even though they were always busy Juvia and Lucy always found time for each other. Even if it was a double date, a sports game where they cheered for the team, or a swim or gymnastic meet they promised to go to, they always would take the opportunity to spend time together.

"Lucy look at this!" Juvia ran up to Lucy and handed her a flyer. "Hmm? Juvia! What's this?" She looked at the flyer and blushed. It wasn't a flyer it was a picture of Natsu shirtless with Gray. "W-what is t-this?" She looked angrily at her best friend. "Natsu-senpia and Gray-sama said to show you." If your wondering about the senpia thing Natsu convinced Juvia that he was a higher stature then her and she started calling him senpia. "Sometimes I wonder why we love them." Juvia laughed as Lucy opened her locker. In it were dozens of pictures of her and Juvia, her and her other best friend Levy, her and her friend Erza, and finally her and Natsu. "Don't forget we have movie night at your house." Juvia smiled and Lucy nodded. "How could I? We've been doing since we were in middle school." She closed her locker and they made their way to first period.

They walked in and saw their boyfriends talking to their other friends Gajeel and Jellal. "Gray-sama, Natsu-senpia hello." Juvia smiled as her and Lucy sat down in their desks. "Hey baby." Gray kissed Juvia and Natsu kissed Lucy, but they didn't feel the love they used to feel. Of course they pretended so they didn't get them mad. "So Lucy do you wanna go out tonight?" Natsu asked. "Sorry Natsu but Juvia and I have our annual movie night tonight." Lucy smiled sadly. "That's right Lucy and Juvia have done it since middle school." Juvia said. "Okay fine! But I get you tomorrow night." He licked his lips but no one noticed besides Juvia. The teacher walked in and everyone sat down.

"Good morning class." The teacher Mirajane smiled. "Morning Ms. Mira." Everyone said. She allows everyone to call her by her first name. "Today we'll be doing a group project. Groups of four that's all." She smiled and everyone looked around the room. "Split into your groups and wait for the directions." Everyone stood up. "Erza, Levy?" Lucy and Juvia asked. "Sorry Lu-chan were already with Jellal and Gajeel-kun." Levy apologized and pointed at the blue haired and black haired boys. "Oh. Lisanna, Cana?" Juvia asked the other two girls. "Sorry Juvia were with Bixslow and Laki." They nodded their heads and looked around the room. "Babe what about us?" The girls turned around and saw Natsu and Gray pouting.

"Oh! Okay." They faked bright smiles and blushed a little. They knew this would mean they would be doing the work as the boys talked about sports. After class the four walked to 2nd period. Natsu grabbed Lucy's hand and Gray put his arm around Juvia as they passed some nerds. "Do you have to do that every time? Juvia feels like a prize." Juvia said sadly. Lucy looked at Juvia. "Don't worry Juvia! Their just showing their love." Juvia felt the blood rush to her cheeks when Lucy smiled at her like that. "R-right!" She smiled back. Lucy blushed and looked away. 'What the hell was that!?'  Natsu and Gray thought while glaring at the others girlfriends.

'What was that? Am I...falling for her?'