The break up pt.1

~Lucy's P.O.V~

I've been completely avoiding Juvia and I can't kiss Natsu without feeling guilty. I touched my lips. "They were soft and tasted like blueberry though." I sighed. I walked down the hallway and then was pulled into a closet by 3 pairs of arms. "W-what the?" I let my eyes adjust to the dim light and saw a red head, Lisanna on the floor crying, and a brunette. "What's going on? Lisanna are you okay?" After I said that she cried harder and bear hugged me. "I"M SO SORRY!" I was confused but hugged her back. "Are you Lucy Heartfilia?" The red head asked me. I nodded. "Well then we're all here." I was so lost right now. "Gajeel Redfox and Juvia Lockser told us everything." The brunette spoke up. "What's going on? Why is Lisanna crying?" Lisanna cried even harder. "It's Natsu Dragneel. He's been cheating on you." My eyes widened. I threw Lisanna off of me. "W-why? You're my friend!" Lisanna sobbed. "H-he spiked my drink and to make sure I didn't stop him he gave me some wine coolers." I started crying and hugged Lisanna. "I-it's okay." Then the red head spoke up. "I'm sorry as well. He didn't say anything about a girlfriend and I don't go to this school. I go to Cherry blossom high. I was here this morning to talk to Natsu" I nodded. "Well he raped me." We fell silent and looked at the brunette. "Yeah, I woke up in his house naked." We nodded sadly.

"I'm Lindy by the way. This is Kikuyu." I cried with Lisanna. On the bright side I made two new friends and now I'm free from my terrible relationship. Later I walked out of the closet and walked to Natsu's locker. Lucky me there were tons of people. I walked closer and he saw me. "Hey Luc-" I cut him off with a hard slap. I could tell it was hard because 1: It left a mark, and 2: My hand is red. "W-what the hell?" he asked angry. "YOU SHALLOW ASSHOLE!" Everyone looked shocked. "Lucy!" He grabbed my wrist but I pulled away. "Oh I'm sorry how's man w###e, b##ch?" Everyone gasped at my language. "Oh wait no how about...FILTHY CHEATER!" Natsu started sweating. "W-what do you mean?" He back away. "Lindy and Kikuyu told me everything!"I left Lisanna out so no one would hate her. "Lucy I did it for our relationship." I started crying. "LIAR! That's it we're through!" I slapped him once more and ran away crying my eyes out. I ran to the roof and balled my eyes out. Soon all my friends found me. (Jellal, Erza, Levy, Gajeel, Yukino, Minerva, Sting, Rogue, Cana, and Wendy)

"Oh my god Lu-chan!" Levy ran over and I cried into her shoulder. "What happened?" Jellal asked. "N-Natsu c-ch-ch-" I burst into more tears. I can't even say it. "He what?" Yukino rubbed my back trying to calm me down. "He cheated on me." There was a silence. "AWE HELL NO!" Rogue, Minerva, Sting, and Yukino yelled. "Sting, Rogue, Gajeel, Jellal, Erza, Minerva join me to beat that d##ks ass." Cana yelled. "What about us?" Yukino, Levy, and Wendy asked enraged. "You're right...LET'S GET THAT ASSHOLE!" Erza yelled. Just as the were about to leave the door opened and Gray walked out. "Gray would you like to join our rampage to beat the ever living s##t out of Natsu?" Sting asked with a smile. "Uh...no. Have you seen Juvia anywhere Lucy? She's been avoiding me." He asked with a bored voice. "Gray can't you tell that Lucy's in a terrible state?" Cana asked. "Oh! Sorry, what happened?" He asked still behind the door. I stayed silent. "Natsu-nii cheated on her. Gray's eyes widened. "THAT SON OF A B##CH!" He opened the door wide open. "Go crazed ones!" They all nodded and ran down the stairs yelling war cries or screaming "Get the f##king cheater!" Gray then slammed the door shut and walked over to me. He kicked my side and I rolled around. "Listen up. You're gonna stop talking to Natsu-sama and if he talks to you you're gonna ignore him." 

"Already the plan Gray-Wait...Natsu-sama?" I looked up and saw him blushing like he's love crazy. "Natsu's mine and only mine got it bimbo?" I fearfully nodded my head. "Y-yes." He smiled. "Why are you so obsessed?" I asked. "I may or may not have done it with Natsu-sama 5 times." My eyes widened. "Y-you and N-Natsu?" He nodded. "Natsu-sama is mine and only mine." He walked away with love sick eyes. I sat up and covered my pain up. "H-how will I tell Juvia? She's been in love with Gray for as long as I can remember." I curled up into a ball and started singing to myself. (I do not own this video. Ignore the talking part at the beginning.)

"I hate you Natsu Dragneel. I hate you so much!" Then I realized something. I stopped loving him a long time ago. I love someone else...

"I'm in love with Juvia Lockser."