The break up pt.2

~Juvia's P.O.V~

Juvia's upset but also very guilty. She kissed Lucy and Juvia is guilty towards Natsu-senpia. Juvia saw Lucy and she wanted to go and hug her like Juvia used to do. "Juvia!" Juvia turned around and saw Gajeel-kun frowning. "What is it?"Juvia asked sadly. "Why are you so sad? You should be with Lucy."Juvia felt the tears fill up. "Whoa! What's wrong?" Juvia started crying. "Lucy is mad at Juvia." Juvia covered my face with my hand. "W-why?" He made Juvia look at him. "Juvia...kissed her." Juvia whispered the last part. "No f##king way." Juvia knew he heard her because he, Wendy-san, Natsu-senpia, Rogue-san, and Sting-san all have amazing hearing. Juvia nodded her head. "Juvia can't face her, Natsu-senpia, or Gray-sama." She started running away and passed Lucy and Natsu-senpia. Juvia heard a hand slap but kept running. She made it out to the sakura trees where she fell on Juvia's knees and cried. Juvia took her uniform shirt off to revel the black spaghetti strap tank top underneath. Juvia sat there crying until a shadow loomed over her. "Are you Juvia Lockser?" Juvia looked up to see Jenny from Blue Pegasus high. "Y-yes." She nodded. "Well I'll make this quick...Gray is cheating on you with me." My eyes widened.

"Anyways good luck. Bye bye!" She skipped away and left Juvia there, in more pain. "Why, why, why, why, why, WHY?" She screamed in agony. "First Juvia kisses her best friend and now Juvia's beloved is cheating on her." Juvia lays down on her side and stares at the grass. She then sees another shadow, one of a boy. "Juvia?" 'Gray'

He grabbed her hand but she pushed him away. "Cheater." She whispered. "What? Speak up." Juvia sits up. "Cheater." She says in her normal voice. "W-what?" He's nervous now. "CHEATER!" She slaps him and runs into school to see Erza-san, Gajeel-kun, Yukino-chan, Minerva-chan, Wendy-chan, Cana-chan, Jellal-san, and Levy-chan all screaming and yelling at Natsu-senpia. Erza spotted Juvia and was shocked at her appearance. Of course, Juvia's covered in tears, her makeups messed up, and her eyes look dead. "J-Juvia is that you?" Everyone stopped yelling and looked at me. "W-what happened." Juvia walked closer. "Gray-sam- Gray cheated on me." Everyone looked shocked at the fact I just spoke in first person. "WHAT!?" Gajeel-kun, Erza-san, Cana-chan and Lisanna-chan yelled. "Lisanna." I smiled slightly that she cared. "I'm giving that asshole a piece of my mind." Gajeel-kun walked out of the building with Erza-san, Cana-chan, and Lisanna-chan. "Thanks for caring." I walked away and went to the basement. I stood there in the center for a second before screaming.

"F##K YOU GRAY YOU BASTARD!" Right after I yelled that the door opened. I turned my head and saw Natsu-senpia. "Natsu-sen-AH!" He punched me in the cheek. I smashed to the ground and he stepped on my back. "Listen up freak! You will stay away from Gray-kun, you will ignore him, and never talk to Gray-kun." He whispered in my ear. "That's the plan. Hold on, Gray-kun?" I looked at him and he was blushing like a yandere in love. "W-what's wrong Natsu-senpia?" He stomped on my back. "Gray and I did it once, twice, three, four, five." I was shocked. "Remember~ Gray-kun. Is. Mine." He pushed my head into the floor and walked away. I cried into the ground and then heard singing. "Come little children I'll take thee away. Into a land of enchantment." It was Lucy's voice. I moved closer to the vent I was hearing from. I rested by it to listen to her singing.

"I love you Lucy."