I love you too

~Third person view~

It was nearing to the end of the year and Mira's project has been don by everyone. Besides Lucy. Juvia did her try song. "Lucy are you ready for your presentation?" Mira asked. "Yes." Lucy stood up and walked in front of the class room. "This is for someone who I really love." Everyone started murmuring.

Wise men say only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with youLike a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with youLike a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you

When the song ended Juvia was in tears. "Is there any question who that song was for?" Lucy asked everyone and they all looked at Juvia. Lucy stood up and walked to Juvia. "I love you Juvia. Will you please love me back. Will you please let me be the only person who can walk down these halls and hold your hand. I want that." Lucy started crying. "Please, say something." Everyone looked. "I-I love you too." Everyone cheered and Lucy kissed Juvia passionately. When they broke apart Gray and Natsu rolled their eyes. "I love you so much...."

~Years later~

Lucy and Juvia stared into each other's eyes, holding hands, and listening to the priests words. "Do you, Lucy Layla Heartfilia, take Juvia Lockser as your beloved wife. In sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, till death do you part?" Lucy felt the tears prick her eyes. "I do." Juvia smiled. "And do you, Juvia Lockser, take Lucy Heartfilia as your beloved wife. In sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, till death do you part?" Juvia gripped Lucy's hand. "I do." Lucy let the tears fall. "Then by the power invested in me by the state of Magnolia I now pronounce you wife and wife. You may kiss the brides." They kissed and the small portion of people there cheered and whistled loudly. They happily walked away holding hands, newly wed, and on their way to Sanford.

~Five years later~

"Sylvia! Lucia!" Two little girls in a flower meadow looked behind them to see a blond and a bluenette, their mothers. "MAMA!" They ran to their mothers who picked them up. "Did you hear that Nash's dads are going to India?" Lucia asked. "Nash is mine!" Sylvia yelled. "Then I get Gale!" They walked down the sidewalk to their little lake house where Lucy's gymnastics awards sat next to Juvia's Olympic medal. "I love you Lucy." Juvia whispered in her ear when the kids left to get toys. "I love you too Juvia." They kissed and sat on the couch. "You're the love of my life."