Cheaters? lemon

~Natsu's P.O.V~

WARNING SEXUAL MATERIAL AND GRATSU AHEAD!

"Ah~" She moaned in delight. I started biting her ear and then I licked her cheek. "Na...tsu!" She screamed in joy. "More, more." She begged. I went harder and faster, licking her tongue. "I'm...gonna come~" I grinned as she did. "Nice work. Better then before." I said putting my clothes on. "I know." She put her arms around me and sucked my neck giving me a hickey. "Oo~ Nice one." I kissed her forcefully and we started french kissing. When we broke apart I licked my lips. "See you later." She nodded her hazel eyes sparkling, her orange hair was a mess from the awesome sex we just had. I bet your thinking 'wait Lucy has blond hair and chocolate brown eyes!' Yep that's right, I'm cheating on her. Not just her. I'm cheating on this girl, another girl, one girl who I got pregnant, and I even did it with a dude. "See you." I left her house and got a text from Lucy. 'Hey you still free for tonight?' Next to it was a Lenny face. I grinned knowing she wants to have some fun tonight. 'Totally!' I texted back. Then I got a call from Gray. "Yo!" I sat down in my car and waited for Gray to talk. "Dude I just finished doing it with Jenny can you pick me up?" He sounded proud. "Jenny! As in the model from Blue Pegasus high?" I asked shocked that he got her before me. "Yeah, so can you pick me up?" He asked me. "Sure."

I went to the address he told me and stopped in front of the dorms of Blue Pegasus high. Gray walked out with a hickey on his neck. "Sup?" He got in the front seat and I drove off. "I'm doing Lucy tonight." I said as I stopped at a red light. "Sweet!" We bro fisted and grinned. "Hey you ever wanna 'experiment' again?" He looked at me seductively. "Sure." I pulled into a empty parking lot and drove behind the building. That guy I said I did it with was Gray and I did more than once. We unbuckled slowly, we sat in silence for a second before jumping on each other and full out making out. I slipped my tongue in Gray's mouth and he licked it. I held onto the wheel for support as he slammed me against the door. We broke apart and he licked down my neck to my jacket. He started stripping me off. When my shirt was off I turned the tables and threw him in the back. When he tried to sit up I pinned him down and laid down on him. (I'm a gruvia and nalu shipper and I'm doing this -_-)

I ripped his shirt off and stared kissing his bare stomach. He held back his moans and gripped the seat. Remember we're still in my car. "Natsu~" He whined as I played with him. "Fine." I sat up, still on top of him, and took my pants off. I unzipped his pants and took then off. We're now both in our boxers. I whistled at him and he pulled me down and kissed me. He asked for entrance but I denied, but I guess that wasn't asking it was warning. He started rubbing my thighs causing me to moan in the kiss. He to the chance and forced his tongue in. We made out a little longer until I got bored so took his boxers off. He did the same to me so now we're naked. (I am so sorry to all of you!)

I knew how much Gray likes to have dominance and he would try harder if her had it, so I gave it to him. "Is...this...wrong?" I asked between my moans. "It is if you don't love me." He whispered in my ear. We continued and he kept dominance the whole time. When we finished we put our clothes on and got out of the car. We were behind a dollar tree so we walked in and got water. We drove to his house and when he got out he smirked at me. "Have a good time hiding that hickey from Lucy." I rolled my eyes. "I'll say I burned myself." He shook his head. "See ya Flame brain." He slammed my door shut and walked inside his house. "You call me these things yet we just did it." I said to myself as I drove home. Later that night I went to Lucy's apartment.

When she answered the door she was wearing what I told her to wear. A bunny girl outfit. "Hey Nat-" I cut her off by kissing her roughly. She melted into the kiss and slammed the door shut. We made our way to her bed where I rubbed my hands around her waist. She moaned and I slipped my tongue in. She put her hands on my chest and gripped my shirt. She started taking my shirt off and I let her. We broke apart and I took her bunny ears off. I took the tites off and all that was left was the leotard. "Take it off." I demanded. I pinned her down so her head was facing the door. She wasn't doing anything. "Take. It. OFF!" She shivered but took it off. She wasn't wearing panties or a bra so I started sucking her nipple. "Natsu~" She whispered my name quietly. "Louder Luce." I said stripping. "Natsu~" She said slightly louder. "Louder." I was now naked and on top of her. "Natsu~" She said. I started doing it with her. "Say my name." I didn't say anything. "Say my name Natsu." Lucy said again. "G-Lucy." I kissed her. Was I really about to say Gray's name? "What was that?" She asked looking at me.

"I said good Lucy." She nodded her head and we started making out. Her cherry lips mixed with mine. "Why...do...your...lips taste...like...mint?" She asked between moans, groans, and kisses. "Chap stick." I said sucking her neck. "You hate mint chap stick." I bit her ear. "What's on your neck?" She asked as I licked her cheek. "Burn mark." I sat up and pulled her up. "What are you doing?" I made her stand up. "This." I pinned her on the wall and started grinding. She moaned and slightly drooled. "Lucy you're so good at this." I said as she grinned back. "Practice with you." She hugged me and we stopped. "I'm gonna go." I put my clothes on and walked out of her apartment. When I passed Juvia's door Gray walked out with messed up hair. "Hey Ice princess." I smirked.

"Hey Natsu." We got into the elevator and pressed the 1 button. 'Do I tell him I almost said his name while doing it with Lucy?' "Natsu?" Gray raised his hand in front of my face. "What?" I asked. The doors opened. I saw Mr. Conblot and walked out. "Hello boys. Visiting Lucy and Juvia?" We nodded our heads and walked out. "Hey tomorrow I'm seeing this chick wanna join?" Gray asked me before I got in my car. "A threesome?" He nodded. "Sure." I slammed my door shut and drove off.

Man cheating's awesome